FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 25 First ... 789101119 ... Last

Pathfinder 1 Mummy's Mask AP 1 Redo

Here are the two that needed touch ups
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mini Dungeon 006: Abandoned Shrine,(5E)

Abandoned Shrine - Dungeon Map (Player)
    I've added a player starting area with a terrain entrance into area 1. Masked ambient daylight and a daylight lamp added outside the to cast steady light into the entranceway.
    A campfire image added from DMG (I don't know if this will be included in the .xml but, if it is, it is probably best removed and update the base image with a campfire) with a small flickering light in area 3. Pulsing blue light added in area 9.
    As it's an abandoned shrine and all the encounter monsters have dark vision, there are no other lights.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Moriarity; March 28th, 2021 at 12:48.

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way for us to utilise the xml files before they get integrated into the map/module? I would really like to have a play with the Sunless Citadel maps, but do understand you wanting to get the whole lot before you add them. So, in the meantime, is there anywhere the xml can be placed within the file structure, such that it will work with the maps as is?

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I think (and a quick Google search) that candles and oil lamps were more common for light sources in rooms which last longer. Torches were used rarely for such things (the one hour duration in many PnP games is also very optimistic in that regard seemingly; torches are really bad light fixtures also back then) For guards it may have been also better to avoid using too many light sources such that they can accomodate their eyes to the darkness (especially for outside with moonlight etc.; humans can actually see "well" in the dark outside given some time (~1 hour?) for waiting until their eyes got used to the darkness, if I googled that well ). But that is just guessing, I am by far not an expert in what peoples used back then
    Totally off topic but I saw an experiment video in a "dungeon", and using real torches (burning flame on a wooden stick) actually makes it harder to see ahead of you, the torch needs to be at the rear of the group to be of good use.

When will 4.10 be released for the live channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    When will 4.10 be released for the live channel?
    When its ready to be released to the live channel.

Thank you for your precise answer

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way for us to utilise the xml files before they get integrated into the map/module? I would really like to have a play with the Sunless Citadel maps, but do understand you wanting to get the whole lot before you add them. So, in the meantime, is there anywhere the xml can be placed within the file structure, such that it will work with the maps as is?

Cheers,

Simon
    Unfortunately not. I think I'll update the ones we have later this week.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Cheers for the update, it's as I suspected. And thanks for all your work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    Thank you for your precise answer
    I know that type of answer can seem less than helpful. But it really is as precise as anyone on the forums can be. Simple put, there is no public schedule. And the devs always take the approach that they won't release a feature just to make a deadline, but rather when the feature is ready. If you watch the Laboratory forum, you can see what issues are being reported and resolved and then take a guess as to how long it might be until the devs think it's ready.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information