DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Spell Tokens

Spell Tokens

With the way you are making token lighting a thing, in the near future would you be able to do something similar with spell tokens (effects)? I would say that is the one area lacking from other VTT's. Unless I am just doing it wrong but it seems to take quite a bit of time to place tokens and it's only viable for lasting effects. Anyhow, any feedback would be appreciated even if it's just here's how to use spell tokens appropriately.
    Last edited by djbreaktime; February 7th, 2021 at 23:15.

Blog Entries
    Suggestions can always be made on the Wish List; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

With FGU, I add spell tokens only for spells with a long duration that mean something significant (wall of fire, spiritual guardians, etc). I do this by adding then as a stamp. Adding them as a token often leads to token stacking. But, still I sometimes do that.

Ihave never felt a need for things for an AOE like fireball, I just use a quick pointer (ctrl-right-left mouse button combo).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I add the spell tokens as layers. I am hopeful we will be able to lock the layer to a token so that aura effects can follow the movement of the character token instead of me having to move it :-)

Wow! Great suggestions!

Thread Information