DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Lock Combat Tracker

I'm thinking of creating an extension that locks the combat tracker in a desired position, is it possible?

Blog Entries
    Sure. Just like Chat and Dice Tower can be locked in place. I would look at the code for those windows.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There is a differentiation between:
    "panel windows", which are always on the bottom desktop elements of FG (chat window, character list, sidebar, modifier box), and
    "floating windows", which are layered depending on the last one opened or clicked on.

Panels require exact desktop positioning information similar to window controls; so they can be laid out based on the desktop size. The panels can be locked/unlocked/moved, if the ruleset allows. Floating windows can not be locked in place. The combat tracker is currently a floating window.

If you wanted to make the combat tracker locked, it would need to be converted to a panel and all the relevant ruleset changes made to support that.

Regards,
    JPG

I realized this and I'm racking my brain about how to do it, I would keep it as it is, but even after showing some friends how I can adjust my screen with a layout that I think is practical and having some with problems I had this idea

Or allow an option to only move the combat tracker and image windows (or any floating window) via a limited windows section (title bar / border). I cannot even count the number of times I accidentally moved any of these windows because of missing some far too small control/button I originally intended to grab.

Yes, that's what happens, you think it will resize and then a millimeter escapes and the window moves!

Thread Information