DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 44 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Wow! Any hints as to how soon we could be seeing this amazing new feature set? We talking weeks or months?

Quote Originally Posted by DM_BK View Post
    Any hints as to how soon we could be seeing this amazing new feature set?
    Depends on your vision type and line-of-sight!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    This is looking amazing!
    I'm wondering - do those walls and lines have a "height" that you can set for longer shadows etc?
    No. The shadow length can be globally adjusted by moving the light source and direction, but all walls would render as the same height.

Blog Entries
    We expect January.

This looks amazing! Delivering this would bring me from FGC to FGU immediately.

Just to clarify that we are looking to get the basics set up for January; but there is a lot of detail to add lights to existing content, as well as to incorporate any sort of ruleset support. That may be a while off yet, depending on how hard it ends up being, how many APIs I need to build, and how much ruleset work is needed to support around the feature.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just to clarify that we are looking to get the basics set up for January; but there is a lot of detail to add lights to existing content, as well as to incorporate any sort of ruleset support. That may be a while off yet, depending on how hard it ends up being, how many APIs I need to build, and how much ruleset work is needed to support around the feature.

Regards,
    JPG
    Okay, which one of you told John?

Will maps be updated if bought already with official campaigns like ‘Dungeon of the mad mage’. There are times it worth refreshing a campaigns MOD file. This will be one.

But how are they implementing LOS history for tokens when you move from map to map. Especially important for DOTMM campaign.

Will API’s support wildshape token changing (CAE extn) ?

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    Will maps be updated if bought already with official campaigns like ‘Dungeon of the mad mage’. There are times it worth refreshing a campaigns MOD file. This will be one.

But how are they implementing LOS history for tokens when you move from map to map. Especially important for DOTMM campaign.

Will API’s support wildshape token changing (CAE extn) ?
    Moon Wizard answered your first question just two posts above (adding that to official content is probably some while off; there are a lot of modules, and DotMM is not the smallest one)

LoS history is at the moment resetted when you put the token to a new map; not sure whether there was any official answer about a possible change. I would not expect any change soon (and not sure if ever because that implies that just more data needs to be saved for all clients etc.)

What is CAE? Not sure what the context now is with respect to dynamic lighting, but you can simply change tokens by drag&drop a new token each time you shapeshift Or is it about whether a token-swap will keep the LoS-history?
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 15th, 2020 at 23:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post

What is CAE? Not sure what the context now is with respect to dynamic lighting, but you can simply change tokens by drag&drop a new token each time you shapeshift Or is it about whether a token-swap keeps the LoS-history?
    'Critically Awesome Essentials' EXTN - But yes essentially when you swap tokens the PC's lose LOS history.. Shared vision kinda fixes the issue.. but not perfectly.

Thread Information