STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    It seems that Time Manager and FGTabber don't play along. When FGTabber is active then the Time Manager window is gone. Is there a console command to open/close the window?
    Nope. Sounds like FGTabber is overwriting something from Time Manager.

I found the culprit: Combining Tabber with Combat Timer / Time Manager makes the chat window stay on top of CT/TM instead of the other way around. So the CT/TM is present, but not visible if it originally was moved on top of the chat window.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; December 31st, 2020 at 09:17.

I found the culprit: Combining Tabber with Combat Timer / Time Manager makes the chat window stay on top of CT/TM instead of the other way around. So the CT/TM is present, but not visible if it originally was moved on top of the chat window.
    Ah, that makes sense as it probably loads after Time Manager.
    Change the loadorder or just resize the chat

Changing the chat window size from its default keeps it from dynamically resizing. How do we change load-order then?

Changing the chat window size from its default keeps it from dynamically resizing. How do we change load-order then?
    Open the offending ext and open extension.xml. See if it has a <loadorder> xml tag and, if so, note what it is.
    Then open Time Manager's extension.xml and add a loadorder tag that is numerically higher than that of the former extension.
    I could have that backwards, so try lower if it doesn't work!

Lower number is higher priority, both extensions don't have the tag, so they both use 0 (zero). Is it "<loadorder>xy</loadorder>" then?

Lower number is higher priority, both extensions don't have the tag, so they both use 0 (zero). Is it "<loadorder>xy</loadorder>" then?
    I don't think a lack of tag means zero but could be wrong!
    That is the format, yes.

without the loadorder it is indeed treated as zero (so before anything else) And all the "zeroes" (or in general all extensions with the same value) are loaded in order of the extension list (so, by alphabet), when I am not mistaken So, first by loadorder, then alphabet

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    without the loadorder it is indeed treated as zero (so before anything else) And all the "zeroes" (or in general all extensions with the same value) are loaded in order of the extension list (so, by alphabet), when I am not mistaken So, first by loadorder, then alphabet
    Ah! Very good to know! Thanks Kelrugem

So loadorder 1 should work for Weissrolf

first of all, apologies if extensions conflict had been mentioned before in this thread... not having time right now to review conversations.

attached is what i currently have as i'm testing @bmos's malady tracker extension. since some diseases have more than "day" (i.e. e.g. leprosy - weeks) duration, i wanted to check out the time manager which you recommended use with malady tracker.

anyway, fg crashed predictably every time when time tracker is activated.

let me know which it might conflict with so i can turn off to give time manager a try. thx

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; January 4th, 2021 at 03:02.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Thread Information