5E Character Create Playlist

Shortcut for direction arrows on images to pan around an image

Is there some shortcut, key combination or extension that allows for just clicking and dragging anywhere in an image to pan the image? I know there are keys for moving the whole window and resizing it, but I can't find one for panning an image. I'll take an extension if there is one.

Middle Mouse Button. Just hold on the image and drag.
    --
    I'm so bassic

You can also hold the left mouse button over the gold icon on the bottom right and move the mouse around to scroll the image.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    This is a good pair of articles/threads to look through occasionally to remind yourself of some of the things you may not know or may have forgotten.
    Common Shortcuts & Hotkeys - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Confluence (atlassian.net)
    Advanced Fantasy Grounds Usage - 5E Ruleset Edition

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Thread Information