Starfinder Playlist

CTRL dragging damage no longer heals like classic or was it changed?

Pretty much as title "CTRL dragging damage no longer heals like classic or was it changed?"
    This was a very useful function but I can't seem to get it working in Unity I'm not sure why? insight anyone?
    Also, wtf is this new forum layout I don't like it, could just be me

Indeed. I too, noticed, this. And I tested all the other keys as well just in case it had sneakily changed to another one.

Also as far as the forum goes it hasn't changed but sometimes it switches you into mobile mode. Click the drop down at the very bottom of the screen to get back to your preferred look.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Omg thank you, I was worried the site skin got wiped or something, I'll keep an eye out for a patch for the ctrl heal.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusMapal View Post
    Omg thank you, I was worried the site skin got wiped or something, I'll keep an eye out for a patch for the ctrl heal.
    Noticed this is still and issue March 2021. Any chance this can get fix soon?

Blog Entries
    It's on the list, I just doubt it has reached a significant priority yet. In the meantime, right click and invert the number then drag. Not as nice, but it works.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information