FG Spreadshirt Swag

Editing characters imported with Hero Lab Converter

So after importing my players' 12th level PCs from Hero Lab with the converter tool, there are various errors in each one, which I understand. I'm not expecting every single ability or spell to be correct, but in order to get at least a base level of functionality with AC, saving throws, basic attacks and damage from weapons, etc., how do I edit the character sheets? Is that done within Fantasy Grounds, or do I edit an XML file or something similar?

Sorry, still trying to figure out how it all works! Thanks in advance.

Okay, so I figured out how to make changes in the individual character sheets. One thing that has me stumped is the Party's unchained monk, who has 5 unarmed attacks per round. FG only seems to allow 4. Any workarounds for this?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Seems View Post
    Okay, so I figured out how to make changes in the individual character sheets. One thing that has me stumped is the Party's unchained monk, who has 5 unarmed attacks per round. FG only seems to allow 4. Any workarounds for this?

Thanks!
    You could either click on the Full Attack Button and then type 5 (or ctrl+wheel, I think; many number fields do not directly show when you are editing them except with a darker border) Or make a separate action button with one of the extra attacks Or, let it like that and double-click on the four numbers showing the attack numbers depending on what fits better, then you can attack with the full attack and an extra double-click So, there are some ways depends a bit on how these attacks look like (I do sadly not know unchained monks, or do you just mean something like the flurry of blows?)

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, this is just an additional attack as part of flurry of blows, so it would be nice to have all the attacks made together. All my players use Roll20 so I'm trying to demonstrate the functionality of FG. I did try exporting the xml, but oddly enough the 5th attack already seems to be listed. Perhaps it's just the character sheet that can't display/use it? I can't be the ONLY user who needs 5 attacks!
    Last edited by Seems; September 20th, 2020 at 16:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Seems View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, this is just an additional attack as part of flurry of blows, so it would be nice to have all the attacks made together. All my players use Roll20 so I'm trying to demonstrate the functionality of FG. I did try exporting the xml, but oddly enough the 5th attack already seems to be listed. Perhaps it's just the character sheet that can't display/use it? I can't be the ONLY user who needs 5 attacks!
    ah, oki Yeah, no worries, that can be coded; when you need further help after you tried some things out, then let us know

Thread Information