DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

NPC Random Treasure Drops

The NPC Random Loot Drops extension is here to reduce your workload as a GM to quickly get unique treasure for your party!

Features:
    • Random Tresure Parcels:

• Random Treasure Parcels can be found in the Parcel Library window or by clicking the new "Loot" button found on NPC's. Random Treasure Parcels can be filled with coin and items. If an item within the Random Treasure Parcel has the name of another Random Treasure Parcel, it will get the loot from that Random Treasure Parcel as well. If the item has the same name as a Table, it will roll on that table and add the loot to the same result parcel so everything is in one spot!
    • Loot Buttons:

• The "Loot" button in the Combat Tracker will go through each Foe in the combat tracker; for each foe, it will see if a Random Treasure Parcel exists, and fetch the loot from that. If the Random Treasure Parcel doesn't exist, it will create one, finding any items the NPC has in its AC Text and in its Actions.
      • If you click on the "Loot" button on an NPC, it will either fetch an existing Random Treasure Parcel, or it will make one with items from their AC Text and any Actions that are the same name as an item that exists.
      • Tables can be enabled and conditions for each npc can be set so you can further customize your loot generation
    • Easy Random Treasure Parcel Building:
      • Drag and drop NPC's, Parcels, Random Treasure Parcels onto a Random Treasure Parcel to get all of their loot easily!

Parcels can now be enabled for harvesting. Items will gain a DC within enabled parcels and random treasure parcels. You can determine the skill rolled and how many items are lost or gained when failing or succeeding respectively.

When you roll your Harvest Roll, the score is compared to the dc of the items. If you match the dc, you get the specified number. If you fail by less than 5, you get half the amount. If you fail by 5 or more, you will lose items from the parcel. Items gained are automatically added to the PC (or npc if you have Map Parcels).

Parcels can be easily copied into random parcels by click of a button now.

Npcs have a button “harvest” to pull up a parcel with their name or a random treasure parcel with “Possible Harvest: their name” (created by converting a harvesting treasure parcel)

Map Parcels will have an option in the options menu to have a less specific “[MP] LOOT <type>” parcel. With the new option set to “off”, it will ignore subtypes. So you can have one “[MP] LOOT humanoid” rather than one for every subtype. Allowing you to prepare the harvesting rules for npc map drops.

Get it Here!

Now on the Forge!!

loottut_npcloot.png
    loottut_CT.png
    loottut_loottables_numbered.png

You can find me over at Rob Twohy's Discord Channel if you have any questions or problems.
    MOD: Moved to Paid Creations
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; February 15th, 2024 at 20:55.

Hey, good to post your extension on the forum, although its not in the right section, should be here in with paid extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Paid-Creations

FGs updated their rules, recently, Diablobob, Mattekure, Madnomad and Kent are also in the sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Hey, good to post your extension on the forum, although its not in the right section, should be here in with paid extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Paid-Creations

FGs updated their rules, recently, Diablobob, Mattekure, Madnomad and Kent are also in the sub-forum.
    Whoops! Am I able to get a mod to move me please and thank you?

**thank you mods!
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; September 6th, 2020 at 20:04.

Updates are available on the DMsguild. Fixed a couple error messages, removed the Loot Tables button from the Combat Tracker and put an “Enabled/Disabled” button on Table records. A filter has been added to the Tables library window to sort between tables that have been enabled, disabled, or have yet to be set.

updates are available on DMsGuild. Removed the embedded code which would roll on Spell Components, Mundane Items, and the Individual Treasure: Challenge xx-xx tables, as i have introduced new features on tables themselves.

A button an text field have been added. You can enable or disable the table so that when you generate loot, it will roll for each npc if all conditions are true. You can enter a static number or a die expression to determine how many times it is rolled this way.

Conditions

Conditions can be set so that the table only is rolled if the NPC being looted meets all the requirements. There are three parts of the conditions.

• The First Condition dictates what part of the npc you are looking to compare to. It could be their name, type, speed, size, action names, trait names, ability scores, skills, HP, AC, AC Text, or CR.
    • The Second Condition dictates how you are going to compare the first and third condition.
    • "Matches" and "Not Matches" will look to see if the first and third condition are the same. (i.e. If the NPC Name is "Goblin Boss", and the third condition is "Goblin", if the second condition is set to Matches, it will return false, but Not Matches will return true; But if the third condition is "Goblin Boss", then Matches will return true and NotMatches will return false). Speed and skills are compared parsed. Meaning if your NPC has skills "Acrobatics +2, Athletics +4, Stealth +3", then the third condition will match if set to "Acrobatics +2", "Athletics +4", or "Stealth + 3".
    • "Is Less" and "Is More" will compare numbers and return if the statement is true or false (allowing or not allowing a roll on the table). These can be used to compare skills or speeds (i.e. if the NPC has "Acrobatics +2" and the third condition is "Acrobatics + 5" then it will return false if the second condition is set to Is More and true if set to Is Less.
    • "Contains" and "Not Contains" will look at the first condition to see if the third condition can be found, (i.e. if the name of the NPC is "Goblin Boss", and the second condition is set to Matches, and you compare to "Goblin", it will return true, as there is a "Goblin" in the name "Goblin Boss") returning true or false.
    • The Third Condition is a text field in which you can make a statement for your condition. It is not case sensitive.

If there are no conditions, the table will always roll for each npc when looting. If even one condition returns false, the table will not roll when looting.

Examples:

Individual Treasure: Challenge 00-04 (Link found in Dungeon Masters Guide module)

Set two (2) conditions:
    • "type", "contains" "humanoid",
    • and "CR", "is less", "5".
    • This makes sure it only rolls for humanoids that have a CR less than 5.

Individual Treasure: Challenge 05-10(Link found in Dungeon Masters Guide module)

Set three (3) conditions:
    • "type", "contains", "humanoid";
    • "CR", "is more", "4";
    • and "CR", "is less", "11".
    • This makes sure it rolls only for humanoids with a CR greater than 4 and less than 11.

Individual Treasure: Challenge 11-16(Link found in Dungeon Masters Guide module)

Set three (3) conditions:
    • "CR", "is more", "10";
    • and "CR", "is less", "17".
    • This makes sure it rolls only for humanoids with a CR greater than 10 and less than 17.

Individual Treasure: Challenge 17+(Link found in Dungeon Masters Guide module)

Set two (2) conditions:
    • "CR", "is more", "16";
    • This makes sure it rolls only for humanoids with a CR greater than 16.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; September 16th, 2020 at 05:56.

Update fixes error when generating ammunition.

updated with fixes:
    table rolled items no longer provide a minimum of 2 items each result

added compatibility with the Random Spellbook Generator extension. If you have both extensions, when you loot an NPC that has a "Spellcasting" trait that has "wizard" in its text, a Spellbook item will be generated (or pulled from your library if it already exists) and added to the resulting loot.

Does the loot generation take into account all modules/libraries one has where items listed within them? (I.e. I have some magical item modules I've purchased - will looting take into account anything within those modules? If not, is there a way for me to be sure it does? Thank you in advance for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Does the loot generation take into account all modules/libraries one has where items listed within them? (I.e. I have some magical item modules I've purchased - will looting take into account anything within those modules? If not, is there a way for me to be sure it does? Thank you in advance for your time.
    if they are incorporated into tables, or if an NPC has an action with the same name as one of the items, or has it in their armor text, then it can. See the section about table Conditions. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post541971

Any table can have conditions set, or you can use the table nesting syntax to add new options to existing tables.

Updated
    Fixes an issue where if you added an npc to the combat tracker from an encounter with a count higher than 1, each npc looted this way was looted a number of times equal to the count.
    Fixes an issue where spellbook generation with the random spellbook generator extension enabled would only make spellbooks once per session

Thread Information