DICE PACKS BUNDLE

easy way to delete duplicate images?

I keep adding images (through the folder), then I hit import assets, then it duplicates. Is there a way to avoid that?

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    I keep adding images (through the folder), then I hit import assets, then it duplicates. Is there a way to avoid that?
    The only way I would know of is to create the image by drag&drop the corresponding asset into the maps&images list When you add a new file into your image folder, then it will be immediately created as asset

Actually that’s a great idea. I might be able to filter out everything but the new images and then drag and drop them into the image window. I will do that from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Actually that’s a great idea. I might be able to filter out everything but the new images and then drag and drop them into the image window. I will do that from now on!
    Cool

To easily find them as assets: When you drop your images into the image folder of your campaign, then they are in the "campaign bag" of the assets window; when you use the global image folder in the data directory of FGU, then they are in the "data bag"

Thread Information