FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 24 First ... 101819202122 ... Last
    OK, released 8.4 to the forge! It makes PC and NPC damage independently configurable. Enjoy!

Oops...had to fix a stupid bug related to dragging damage from the chat window. 8.4.1 uploaded.

Sorry, just coming back to this now. This is great - thank you for looking into it!

I think I have it set correctly now and can't wait to try it!

Edit; what does the universal Double Dice option do? I guess it should be self explanatory, but I have it turned off and still get double dice on crits - which is how I want it, but I thought perhaps this option isn't working as intended.
    Last edited by WinterSoldier7; February 13th, 2023 at 13:16. Reason: Update

I love the extensions and am going to start using it in my Pathfinder 2E games so we can run crits RAW instead of the FG default of just having it roll more dice.

When testing with one of my players we noticed it works perfectly for weapon damage rolls but does not affect spell damage rolls at all. So right now we can only do weapon attack rolls as PF2 RAW.

First off, thanks!

Next, I'll check on that. Do you know if it used to work with spell damage? I don't play PF2 so my testing in that environment is spotty at best.

To test spells in 5e, I use something like Eldritch Blast and that uses the modifiers in the options properly so there may be something different now in PF2?

Jeff.
    Last edited by TheoGeek; February 17th, 2023 at 22:03.

Blog Entries
    Great support, and even more impressive making this more configurable

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks! And I just found that PF2 spell bug. I didn't realize that PF2 has a damage type of "spdamage" and sets up handlers for that. Uploading to the forge now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    Thanks! And I just found that PF2 spell bug. I didn't realize that PF2 has a damage type of "spdamage" and sets up handlers for that. Uploading to the forge now.
    You are a saint! Thanks for the quick look and fix for that!

Edited to add:
    Looks like the update was available on the forge so just grabbed it and initial testing looks like it works as expected for spells too. Going to be using it for the game tonight so I'll follow up with more feedback after the game.
    Last edited by Mysteran; February 18th, 2023 at 00:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteran View Post
    Going to be using it for the game tonight so I'll follow up with more feedback after the game.
    Sweet. Any feedback, especially for PF2, is welcomed!

Played late and forgot to post...

Spell and Weapon crit damage worked great for the PF2 game on Friday. Didn't see any issues with this extension.

Thanks again for that swift update for PF2 spell damage!

Thread Information