STAR TREK 2d20

Black Scrolls Pirate and Ghost Ship asset not showing in assets

I just purchased the Black Scrolls pirate and ghost ship map asset and I cannot find it in the assets. It shows the asset as being updated but not showing in Assets. The medieval castle pack I have shows up. Any suggestions? I have reloaded my account, deleted the .dat file so it would download again but I cannot find it in Unity assets.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by greyyone View Post
    I just purchased the Black Scrolls pirate and ghost ship map asset and I cannot find it in the assets. It shows the asset as being updated but not showing in Assets. The medieval castle pack I have shows up. Any suggestions? I have reloaded my account, deleted the .dat file so it would download again but I cannot find it in Unity assets.

Thanks
    This should be fixed now. Run an Update. Sorry for the issue.

I am having the same problem updating the black scrolls to Fantasy Grounds Unity. Please Help!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bbehnke20 View Post
    I am having the same problem updating the black scrolls to Fantasy Grounds Unity. Please Help!
    Welcome to the forums!

Can you tell us more? What version are you running? Does FGU update successfully for you? Are you getting errors? When? What?

Can you reproduce? Can you provide steps for us to reproduce?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

Can you tell us more? What version are you running? Does FGU update successfully for you? Are you getting errors? When? What?

Can you reproduce? Can you provide steps for us to reproduce?
    I placed an order with two black scrolls products and three meanders products. The meanders products work fine with an update. I can access them in Fantasy Grounds Unity. The black scrolls products do nott show up. I have updated three times tonight so I am likely running the most recent version.

Blog Entries
    So the Black Scrolls are not showing in Assets but the Meanders are? If your order history shows the black scrolls products and other product from the same order are working and the Black Scrolls are not, then you are probably going to have to contact [email protected] and have then investigate. Not sure what else we can do from here.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information