5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 51 of 104 First ... 41495051525361101 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZelieDad View Post
    Any luck?
    Updates are usually pushed on Tuesdays. I would not expect these updates until at least then.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Any luck?
    Looks like there is a problem with Arcane Trickster getting their spells so I am fixing that first. You said you were on the spell page and only the Arcane Trickster was listed in the spell class window and nothing else? What other spellcaster classes did you have? Typically only the spellcaster classes/specs are listed there.

The player was unable to select any roguish archetypes. The only one that was even visible was the arcane trickster, but that was only visible on the spell selection tab.

I have attached two images. One is of a character that I started to create that showed the 3 archetypes available at level 3 for the rogue. The other being the character my player is trying to level up. On the class selection tab, increasing to level 3 for the PC doesn't show the options.

Screenshot 2021-05-28 195639.jpg

Screenshot 2021-05-28 195739.jpg

The player was unable to select any roguish archetypes. The only one that was even visible was the arcane trickster, but that was only visible on the spell selection tab.

I have attached two images. One is of a character that I started to create that showed the 3 archetypes available at level 3 for the rogue. The other being the character my player is trying to level up. On the class selection tab, increasing to level 3 for the PC doesn't show the options.

Screenshot 2021-05-28 195639.jpg

Screenshot 2021-05-28 195739.jpg
    The second image appears as if the player had no books loaded. They will need the requisite (PHB at least) books opened on their end to level up a character.

deleted for clarity
    Last edited by Luna Fuerte; June 1st, 2021 at 00:52. Reason: Double posted, deleted for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    Thank you. While third party rulesets aren't currently supported, (even 5E compatible) I do need to make sure they don't throw a script error. I will see what it will take to make UltraModern5 usable with the Character Wizard, though.
    I know this is low priority and related to third party modules, but is there any update on this or a workaround? My group switched from SWADE to Ultramodern and now nobody can create a character.
    Last edited by Luna Fuerte; June 1st, 2021 at 00:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Fuerte View Post
    I know this is low priority and related to third party modules, but is there any update on this or a workaround? My group switched from SWADE to Ultramodern and now nobody can create a character.
    You can still create characters in the normal way, just not using the Wizard.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Fuerte View Post
    While it is an eventual goal, expanding the Character Wizard to include 3rd party content isn't really a small project. I have a number of the classes and 'births' created but I have to be careful to not impact the other core 5E D&D classes and heritages/races. It requires a lot of testing for each class/birth addition. However, it is continuing.

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    The second image appears as if the player had no books loaded. They will need the requisite (PHB at least) books opened on their end to level up a character.
    Here is a screenshot but from a player's session. As you can see, I have all of the player books loaded, and I selected level 3, which should have allowed me to select the archetype for this character. Clicking save gives the error, "Script execution error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard.lua"]:1640: attempt to index local 'nodeSource' (a nil value)"

Screenshot 2021-06-02 072432.jpg

Here is a screenshot but from a player's session. As you can see, I have all of the player books loaded, and I selected level 3, which should have allowed me to select the archetype for this character. Clicking save gives the error, "Script execution error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard.lua"]:1640: attempt to index local 'nodeSource' (a nil value)"

Screenshot 2021-06-02 072432.jpg
    Thanks, I'll take another look at it.

Thread Information