DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Error after Error after Error on any token modification on the Map

Hey all, I am playing a game tonight...so I would really appreciate if this can be resolved quickly and easily!? I keep getting this error when placing or touching a character token on a map. Each time the error page comes up with a Window: Control for multiple items. Each item says, "anchoring to an uncalculated control" We are playing Hoard of the dragon queen module, if that matters.

Error.PNG

Ruleset(s): 5e

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: FGU, never played on classic. Campaign was started out of FGU last week w/o issue.

Extensions/Themes:
    Themes: D&D official
    Extensions: Remove 0HP NPC, Bldinsight and Truesight, Generic Actions FGU, Attunement Tracker

Modules Loaded:
    Hoard of the DQ, MM, PHB, Rise of Tiamat, Xanathars, DMG

Operating System / Language Setting:
    Windows 10, English

***Doing my own tinkering...it looks like the issue was caused by the extension for removing 0HP NPCs from the combat tracker
    Last edited by WilshireDM; July 23rd, 2020 at 22:15. Reason: Updating info!

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to FGU forum

Please see the following post and after verifying this is not an issue with an extension, please include the requested info. Thanks!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-and-Problems

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you for your prompt response. I have updated my post and my initial search on the web didn't find a similar issue - but I am still looking!

Thread Information