Starfinder Playlist

Check For Updates Always Highlighted

Starting this morning, I noticed that every time I open FGU (on Windows 10) the "Check for Updates" button is highlighted in red, but I don't seem to be getting any updates when I check. After checking if I close FGU and open it again it goes back to indicating there are updates. I've attached the update log from my most recent check.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    What version is your updater at? Check in the updater itself, not the FG launch screen.

Also, does this path make sense?
    e: OnApplicationQuit - Could not find shell D:\Games\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\FantasyGroundsUpdater.exe To self-update!
    Is that where you have FG installed? Do you have appropriate permissions?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Updater version is 2020-06-25 (sorry I assumed that was in the log, should have checked!) and yes that's the path to where I have FG Installed. I went and looked and that file does exist. I ran the updater as administrator and it still has that line in the log.

I just got an update to PFRPG2 and now the Check for Updates button is no longer always highlighted. So uhh.. problem solved!

Blog Entries
    There was a hotfix pushed earlier today.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information