DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 23 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by wakhere View Post
    i have just retried....i may have been using an out of date version...
    everthing is working perfectly.....

Nope... i confused myself....monsters move to CT from the list work fine.
    but monsters generated into CT from encounters have thier hit points correct but the rolled field is zero.....it goes wrong if you look at it....

if you just do an adjustment it somehow resets....but you must not look at the fields...
    I just tried to reproduce this issue and was not able to.
    Can you post a screenshot of the NPC sheet you're having issues with? You have tried with no other extensions loaded, right?

still happens.

two screenshots shown. the npcs were coded from iron gods ap2... orc and smiler
    as i said it seems okay but goes wrong if you look at the hits points using the hourglass.

orc 1.PNG

smiler 1.PNG

cheeeers wak

still happens.

two screenshots shown. the npcs were coded from iron gods ap2... orc and smiler
    as i said it seems okay but goes wrong if you look at the hits points using the hourglass.

orc 1.PNG

smiler 1.PNG

cheeeers wak
    It would also be helpful to not have any extensions other than this loaded if bmos cant reproduce it. I see from your screenshots that you have several extensions running.

okay. that was a huge difference....
    i have deleted alll the extensions i was installing and updateing like i used to have too with classic.

most of my problems have gone away so sorry to have bothered you.....

there are however some of your (and other) extensions that are not on the forge list. coin weight for example

but i will get back to testing now....

I am realy impressed with forge and how it works....
    cheeeers wak

Thank you for your hard work....

okay. that was a huge difference....
    i have deleted alll the extensions i was installing and updateing like i used to have too with classic.

most of my problems have gone away so sorry to have bothered you.....

there are however some of your (and other) extensions that are not on the forge list. coin weight for example

but i will get back to testing now....

I am realy impressed with forge and how it works....
    cheeeers wak

Thank you for your hard work....
    yay! not a bother, glad you found a solution.
    you might want to try my coin weight extension

Is it possible to get an effect that adds temporary hit points? I know that it can be done manually, but I have a character that has a rage effect from "spheres of might" in pathfinder that adds 3+BAB temporary hit points each round and -2 AC. This lasts for a round.
    And as always temporary hit points does not stack with the same source, but it stacks with everything else.

So I would like to create an effect like this:
    Berserking; AC: -2; HP: 3 [BAB], temporary (duration 1 round)

Or for even easier managment since I am going to berserk every round, something that refreshes temporary hit points up to its max each round:
    Berserking; AC: -2; HP: 3 [BAB], temporary, enhancement (no duration)
    So this effect could add temporary hit points each round, but with it being an "enhancement" effect it does not stack with itself (I could also have used sacred, or alchemical or something else already in the code. It is just for the stacking issues)

This might not be possible, and might be hard if one has several temporary hit points effects on oneself. What would the program take first for example. And outside of spheres of might there are not that many uses for it. But unchained barbarian that rage cycles (starts and end rage), and spells that gives temporary hit points in a duration all could use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Is it possible to get an effect that adds temporary hit points? I know that it can be done manually, but I have a character that has a rage effect from "spheres of might" in pathfinder that adds 3+BAB temporary hit points each round and -2 AC. This lasts for a round.
    And as always temporary hit points does not stack with the same source, but it stacks with everything else.

So I would like to create an effect like this:
    Berserking; AC: -2; HP: 3 [BAB], temporary (duration 1 round)

Or for even easier managment since I am going to berserk every round, something that refreshes temporary hit points up to its max each round:
    Berserking; AC: -2; HP: 3 [BAB], temporary, enhancement (no duration)
    So this effect could add temporary hit points each round, but with it being an "enhancement" effect it does not stack with itself (I could also have used sacred, or alchemical or something else already in the code. It is just for the stacking issues)

This might not be possible, and might be hard if one has several temporary hit points effects on oneself. What would the program take first for example. And outside of spheres of might there are not that many uses for it. But unchained barbarian that rage cycles (starts and end rage), and spells that gives temporary hit points in a duration all could use it.
    So like there is DMGO you would like TEMPO?
    I have already made that for 4E, but I can try and find time to make a version for PFRPG.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    So like there is DMGO you would like TEMPO?
    I have already made that for 4E, but I can try and find time to make a version for PFRPG.
    Yes, but with stacking issues since temporary hit points does not stack.
    So TEMPO: 7 enhancement
    this would give myself 7 temporary hit points at the start of each round, but if I already have 5 temporary hit points it should only go up to 7, not to (7+5=)12 temporary hit points.
    And things like unchained barbarian gives temporary hit points, and these stack with this berserk that gives X amount each round since different sources stack.

Then it is basically like the TEMPO I did for 5e? I can convert and implement that in 3.5e/PF1, too; I expected that noone needs this for PF1, but of course PF1 implemented a book with something like this May be just a bit more fiddly since it just takes the biggest value if the same source, or the sum of them. (Or Bmos does that and can fiddly around with that behaviour May be indeed better for the extension of this thread because of affecting the temp HP box )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Then it is basically like the TEMPO I did for 5e? I can convert and implement that in 3.5e/PF1, too; I expected that noone needs this for PF1, but of course PF1 implemented a book with something like this May be just a bit more fiddly since it just takes the biggest value if the same source, or the sum of them. (Or Bmos does that and can fiddly around with that behaviour May be indeed better for the extension of this thread because of affecting the temp HP box )
    There's no logical connection to this extension, really. It would be a better fit for yours or as a standalone. Here is how I did it in 4E. I did try at the time to make a 3.5E/PF version, but the code works differently for our rulesets and I couldn't figure out how to make the temp hp apply.
    Last edited by bmos; November 22nd, 2021 at 14:32.

Thread Information