STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 28 First ... 5678917 ... Last

Thread: PFRPG Spellbook

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    Version 4.1 has been uploaded.

The following items are in this version.

Mythic spell information has been added.
    The information for the Mythic version of the spell has been added to the spell description.
    Note that no actions have been added to these spells for the Mythic versions only the description.
    At some point in the future I will look at splitting out the Mythic versions of the spells into there own spells so that Mythic actions can be added. But that's not going to be in the near future.
    Spells with Mythic options are designated with a [Y] in the Spell Name.
    A new Spell List has been added to the library for the Mythic spells.

Thank you mozmonar for getting the formatted. Mythic information to me.
    I actually prefer having the normal and mythic descriptions combined. The mythic version of the spell uses the preparation slot of the normal and enhances it by expending mythic points. I just add the mythic actions to the bottom of the normal actions. Otherwise you have to add additional prepared spells to your prep list.

Heroism: all three effects should have the morale type. Greater Heroism is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Heroism: all three effects should have the morale type. Greater Heroism is correct.
    Thanks darrenan. Fixed in my local working version.

Version 4.2 has been uploaded.

Nothing major just some clean up of existing spells. I'm slowing going back through the spells and cleaning up any issues I find. This version has clean ups for '0' level spells and 1st level spells A-H

In addition the Heroism spell has been fixed - thank you darrenan.

Gust of Wind, changed SKILL:-4 Fly to:
    ATK: -4 ranged; SKILL:-4 Fly; SKILL: -4 Perception

Quote Originally Posted by Thamyor View Post
    Gust of Wind, changed SKILL:-4 Fly to:
    ATK: -4 ranged; SKILL:-4 Fly; SKILL: -4 Perception
    I have made that change in my local working version.

Version 4.3 has been uploaded.

Nothing major just some clean up of existing spells. I'm slowly going back through the spells and cleaning up any issues I find. This version has clean ups for all 1st level spells.

In addition the Gust of Wind spell has been fixed - thank you Thamyor.

I found something on Angelic aspect, greater:
    The effect should be:
    Angelic Aspect, Greater;DR:10 evil; IMMUNE: acid;IMMUNE: cold;RESIST: 10 electricity;RESIST:10 fire; SKILL: +4 fly; IFT: ALGIN (evil); AC:4 deflection;SAVE:4 resistance

Your effect is:
    Agelic Aspect, Greater;DR:10 evil; IMMUNE: acid;IMMUNE: cold;RESIST: 10 electricity;RESIST:10 fire;AC:4 deflection;SAVE:4 racial

So I highlighted where it is wrong.

The AC and save is only vs evil opponents.
    The +4 racial save is only vs poison, but the +4 resistance save is vs evil.
    Spell gives you 60 feet flyspeed with good maneuverability. In pathfinder this gives +4 on fly checks

Other note. For the incorperation with Kels mods these should be added as effects: (I don`t think petrification is a spelltag)
    IFTAG: zero, one, two, three; SIMMUNE
    IFTAG: poison; SAVE: +4 racial
    Last edited by Svandal; September 7th, 2020 at 20:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Other note. For the incorperation with Kels mods these should be added as effects: (I don`t think petrification is a spelltag)
    IFTAG: zero, one, two, three; SIMMUNE
    IFTAG: poison; SAVE: +4 racial
    About petrification: One can manually add all possible tags to spells when they are not automatically parsed But that would of course be based on the assumption that everyone uses "petrification" as tag for the corresponding spells/actions (which is likely, but who knows)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    But that would of course be based on the assumption that everyone uses "petrification" as tag for the corresponding spells/actions (which is likely, but who knows)
    You'd think, but I'm sure many use "Petrified" as the effect title to match the past-tense approach of named conditions.

Thread Information