FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 26 of 28 First ... 162425262728 Last

Thread: PFRPG Spellbook

sorry for asking - but i remember, there was a way to make upgrade npc actions from bmos work with the extended version of this mod... but when checking the files, i didn´t find a way to change the "source"... can someone with more skills help me, please, to find the entry to change it to the extended version?

(hope you guys get what i want ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    sorry for asking - but i remember, there was a way to make upgrade npc actions from bmos work with the extended version of this mod... but when checking the files, i didn´t find a way to change the "source"... can someone with more skills help me, please, to find the entry to change it to the extended version?

(hope you guys get what i want ?)
    Hi Morquendel! I have designed Upgrade NPC Actions to look in the Enhanced Spellbook first and then in the regular Spellbook. Is it not working for you?
    I added that functionality in v1.18-hotfix.4, so check what version gets posted to the chat when you load your game.

had some problem and was thinking it wasn´t working - but more likely than not -... i broke it by "fixing" it before and redownloading today fixed it
    but thanks for the quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    If you make that change you should add the fly skill modification as well, which should be -2 (+2 for reduce). And they should also have the size type, so: SKILL: -4 size,stealth; SKILL: -2 size,fly
    The stealth and fly modifiers have been added to these spells in my local working copy.

I have added a PFRPG Spellbook User Guide in pdf format to the first post.

I've tried to cover everything I can think of without making a novel out of it.

Please review if you get a chance and let me know if I have missed anything, or if anything is unclear.

Version 8.1 has been uploaded

This version has a couple of minor spell changes. I wanted to get it compiled and uploaded in preparation for deployment to the Forge.

Changes have been made to both versions of the spellbook
    • Magic Weapon, Greater -- Rolled the duration effect into the primary effect. No changes to the way the spell effects work just merged the two effects into a single effect.
    • Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Mass, Reduce Person, Reduce Person, Mass, Reduce Animal and Steal Size -- Added stealth and fly modifiers -- thank you Svandal and darrenan for identifying these

nice thanks a lot

By the way, do you intend to upload it to the FG forge, too? (in case no-one asked yet )

Yes. The initial upload to FG forge has been done. Waiting for approval from them.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    Yes. The initial upload to FG forge has been done. Waiting for approval from them.
    nice, thank you very much

you´re 4 mods are available in the forge dllewell
    Thanks alot

Thread Information