DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Unity discount?

Unity discount?

i heard i can get 20% off if i already own FG and buy unity. i do own standard licences for both now but not sure how to get the 20% return??

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkMantle View Post
    The website says it should be automatic if you're logged in.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...oundsUnity.php
    Yes, you recieve the discount automatically at the checkout of the shop

Additionally: This only works when you purchased your FGC license at the FG store; when you purchased it on Steam then you have to wait for the Steam release. You may then also want to write to [email protected] for a refund.

Otherwise, go into your order history (hover over the store button at the top here) and compare the cost with the standard cost; maybe you recieved the discount without really be aware of that
    Last edited by Kelrugem; May 28th, 2020 at 14:22.

Any ETA for the Steam release yet? When the discount ends for FGU from the FG store, will the discount continue on the Steam store so that the Steam discount will have an equal amount of time?

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Any ETA for the Steam release yet? When the discount ends for FGU from the FG store, will the discount continue on the Steam store so that the Steam discount will have an equal amount of time?
    No idea about Steam, but which discount? The generic discount of 10% right now for all? I do not know how this discount will be handled

But the discount you get for having FGC will be always there, there is not time limitation on that

i bought it through the FG store it was 35.10 which is the 10% off that's listed i was under the impression that 10% is not the already own FG normal discount. i was logged in at the time

Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    i bought it through the FG store it was 35.10 which is the 10% off that's listed i was under the impression that 10% is not the already own FG normal discount. i was logged in at the time
    Hm, you should have got a bigger discount than that, I think, you only got the generic discount which everyone gets at the moment; write to [email protected]

According to the website, it says to add to cart and you'll see the discount in your checkout.

fgu.png

To get the discount you need to be logged into your FG account and your order history needs to show an active FGC license at the top of the order history page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

i'm not sure what an FGC licence is but i have standard licences for both unity and original FG

Thread Information