DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 37 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    @rdenning had a thought is that magic user wearing any armour, I recheck the spell code and it definately seems fine but people forget the armour peanlty say if they are wearing leather, which can be a -20 or higher if wearing chain.
    Clever man. It was a character I was playinga round with to see how stuff worked and at some stage gave him Full Plate (would never do that of course to a 'real' mage character). I had made it active on the combat tab to see how DB worked and forgot about it . Just taken that off TADA!
    scm.jpg

BTW never did sort that cleric issue but in the end I deleted the spell lists that threw up the error and created a new one by copying another realm base list category, corrected it all / renamed it and then copied it and it workes so I suspect some weird copy/ paste error when I first copied the skill.
    Last edited by rdenning; December 30th, 2020 at 16:24.

Can I ask a follow up question about the spells tab as opposed to skills.

We can add spell lists to spell tab which allows a quick look up of spells but if you use the SCM calculator and double click that and then click say Light law with 2 ranks ir rolls a % and adds the SCM modifir on corrcetly (the one we were talking about), but it does not add on the bonus you get from skill ranks or attribute:
    scmexample.jpg

Are you supposed to use the SCM calculator to get that bonus right and then toggle accross to skills and fire off the roll from there:
    scmexample2.jpg

New Version 2.22 Upload check the front page.

Download the new FRP.ext and replace and download the new FRPRaces.mod and replace.

Changes
    - Automatic Body Development calculated in the skills tab
    - Race Section has 4 new fields which is the 4 different rank additions for body development
    - Fix a small error where a hybrid essence/channelling caster was not get a +5 for using two hands
    - Put a break out for a bug where if you have two categories the same it can potentially get stuck in a loop crashing the host, it will now warn you you have two categories the same in chat.

FRP race mod has all the 4 new Body development ranks included for Core and Character Law races, required for the 2.22 extension else you will get 0 body development rank points.

----

For existing campaigns, I would recommend
    - going through each character and reapply the race by changing the race and changing it back
    - removing all the characters from the combat tracker and readding them.

Quote Originally Posted by rdenning View Post
    Can I ask a follow up question about the spells tab as opposed to skills.

We can add spell lists to spell tab which allows a quick look up of spells but if you use the SCM calculator and double click that and then click say Light law with 2 ranks ir rolls a % and adds the SCM modifir on corrcetly (the one we were talking about), but it does not add on the bonus you get from skill ranks or attribute:
    scmexample.jpg

Are you supposed to use the SCM calculator to get that bonus right and then toggle accross to skills and fire off the roll from there:
    scmexample2.jpg

- Where the dice is you manually put the skill points here (single click and add the number) and it will add it to the total.

- When you get the bonus right double click the modifier field and it will add numbers the modifier in the bottom left hand corner then you can roll, the dies on the scm spell tab without going into skills to roll.

- Also a good habit I do is to click the snap modifier on and off to make sure the modifier field has updated correctly on everything, as you might switch tabs etc just a final check it is correct.

spellcalcs.PNG

------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension
    Last edited by Ardem; December 31st, 2020 at 04:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    New Version 2.22 Upload check the front page.

Download the new FRP.ext and replace and download the new FRPRaces.mod and replace.

Changes
    - Automatic Body Development calculated in the skills tab
    - Race Section has 4 new fields which is the 4 different rank additions for body development
    - Fix a small error where a hybrid essence/channelling caster was not get a +5 for using two hands
    - Put a break out for a bug where if you have two categories the same it can potentially get stuck in a loop crashing the host, it will now warn you you have two categories the same in chat.

FRP race mod has all the 4 new Body development ranks included for Core and Character Law races, required for the 2.22 extension else you will get 0 body development rank points.

----

For existing campaigns, I would recommend
    - going through each character and reapply the race by changing the race and changing it back
    - removing all the characters from the combat tracker and readding them.
    Thankyou again for all your hard work!

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Hi, we had our first run through as a party last night and (1) What an amazing extension this is - thank you!! (rdenning is our very long-standing (and long suffering) GM.

Reason for this post - is there a "dummies guide" to how to operate the XP tab? We couldn't quite work out what to put where and how the XP gets added as the form itself isn't that intuitive (so, for example is a D crit on something two levels higher record as a "3" in the D row and Normal column?)

No Dummy guide but can step you through it.

I provided an image with numbers on it, if you view that and this post you should get the gist.

XP_Tut.PNG

1 - Successful Static Maneuvers completed, each success you manually add one, so you might get 5-10 Medium Eps per session, it depends on whether the GM wants fast leveling or not as to what he awards EP too.

2 - This is the place you add the HIts you take away from the enemy in combat and hit the down arrow that gets added in to 3 HP Given which is not an editable field

3 - HP taken this is where you add the hits that you take in combat

5 - The number of foes you have KOed, Up to the Gm here if he wants you to put down Foe that your knocked out and then killed after combat or these are Foes that ultimately lived

6 - The number of foes you killed, via getting the last blow in, GM can change this if he likes to the person who did the most damage.

7 - Criticals given the the enemy where mutliple people are attacking the foe or have attacked the foe

8 - Criticals given to an unconcious or sleep foe

9 - Criticals given to a down Foe

10 Criticals give to a foe that is stunned

11 - Criticals given to a foe that only you have attacked and noone else has touched

12 Criticals given to a Large Foe

13 Criticals given to a Super Large Foe

14 Criticals you have taken

15 GM only see this, the points award to you by the kills you have made or FOes you have Koed this is a manual Field for the GM

16 Spell Eps one successful spells cast in combat or under duress

17 GM field only this is to award extra experience on the way

18 XP given for Travel distance, in the FRP book

19 As above only Dangerous areas

21 Quest EPs, if you do not want to use the party sheet quest section

22 Multiplier this is used how fast you want the group to level this is normally set to 1

23 Session total section used to add to this total and reset all the number to 0 after you finish a session

24 This total is used to set everything to 0 and add the total to the players XP
    ------------------
    Ardem

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Also to add normally for my players I do not tell them the level difference, but if you GM does then If the Creature is level 4 and you are level 2 then you would add the correct critically manually, in the correct field.

Example you have a Creature level 4 against a player level 2, the player hits the creature achieving a B critical, since he is the only one hitting it would be under B solo 2 points however if he hits it again and gets a B critical , he would manually add 2+2 and change to B Solo to a 4

With my group I just get them to add 1 level to the correct critical and if they already have 1 in the field it then goes to 2 etc etc.

I add more in the quest EP to account for this
    Last edited by Ardem; January 8th, 2021 at 00:50.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Id like to try my hand at adding new classes and spell lists ...
    anyone know a good tutorial for this? Reason I am asking here is because they are SS/FRP classes and not 2nd ed/classic ones.
    and yes they are in one of the companions that FEW people use (so they will definitely be for personal use LOL!)

OH yeah will also need to figure out how to add in Arcane as a choice to realms of power
    (yes these are from the arcane companion -- arcanist/wizard (arcane)/mage hunter and i may even do chaotic [a class that i DESPISE but will include for completionism purposes])
    Last edited by bubonicone; January 8th, 2021 at 11:25.

I see i can do part of this Right now but I have discovered that you cant enter the 4 prime stats ...
    Arcane requires SD along with EM/IN/PR ... how to reconsile this with only 3 spots provided!?!?

Thread Information