DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for saturday game

Hi, I'm looking to join a new or existing group, D&D 3.5 or Star Wars D20, maybe even Vampire: The Masquerade (tho that one would be new to me).

I'm available on saturdays from 9 am to 10 pm (GMT+1, CET). I have teamspeak if required. Willing to play any character class.

PS games that go on for more than 1 session please...
    Last edited by Honduras; March 18th, 2007 at 19:18.

I would be up for a saturday D&D 3.5 game. I am free from 10am to 4 pm EST, 4pm to 10pm your time(CET).

that would suit me fine l1wolf. I assume you're looking to host a game then?

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I was looking to join as a player also. I only have the lite version of FG and haven't used it yet. I was trying to get a DM and more players to notice the post and start something.

If some European DM sees it and start a game, i will be interested to play too.

There is a game on Saturday that will suit a GMT (i.e European) time frame - New Pisian seeks players, especially a rogue. Lvl 1-2 Saturday 7 PM GMT

applied to the game on the calendar.

Honduras - thanks for the interest, you are now accepted on the calendar.

One question... did you notice our play time? I think our games run from about 9pm your time on saturday to midnight or 1pm your time. Let us know on the game calendar if that works for you.

That will indeed be a little too late for me.

As a result, I'm open to new offers for saturdays.

Honduras, did you check the calendar thread for that game? There is a post on March 2 which mentions there was no game scheduled for this week. That was mentioned at the end of last session also. Hope to see you next week.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information