DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Character Sheet Action Tab Box Issue

Hello all!

I have been having an issue with my character sheets. Sometimes The boxes are all wonky (as shown in the screenshot below). Other times they look fine. Any ideas?

sheet error.png

I am using the latest Unity version.
    My ruleset is a custom 3.5 variant for SagaBorn.
    Using the grey theme.

Blog Entries
    Previously reported. Known Issues and is on the list to be solved. For now, I find that just closing and re-opening the window while not clicking or moving anything else seems to work.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ah, ok thanks. I tried searching but apparently choose the incorrect wording

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mbielaczyc View Post
    Ah, ok thanks. I tried searching but apparently choose the incorrect wording
    Not a problem. Hard to find given we don't all call the same things by the same names.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I guess this can be a universal issue then, being possible to appear in any ruleset on any character tab? I have a similar issue with Starfinder spells...

Starfinder_Spellpage.jpg

Thread Information