DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Q: Is there a way to run Fantasy Grounds Unity from Steam for Linux users?

Is Fantasy Grounds Unity available on Steam in some way, or is it only available through the direct download? I'd like to test it out, but I'm on Linux and I'd prefer not to have to manage WINE prefixes if I can get Steam to do that for me through Proton.

I'm aware that a Linux build is eventually planned, but I was more asking about the easiest way to use it today for Linux folks. For example, is that WINE? Proton? It's unclear to me if the official answer is "wait until the official build" or if it's something else. Is FGU planned for an eventual Steam release?

Blog Entries
    Im afraid that the answer posted by the devs is to wait for the Linux build.
    Others have got FGU working on various emulators - there are some posts over the last month.

Blog Entries
    FGU is planned for a Steam Release. Whether the UNIX release will be via Steam Proton is unknown. The Steam release is awaiting resolution of issues that appear to be on the Steam side (content linking/sharing between 2 products).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information