Starfinder Playlist

Combat tracker does not show offense or target icons

As the GM I can see when I add the character to the combat tracker the target icon and the offense icon. As the player I only see the friendly and a greyed out effects icon. I have looked under options for any clue as to why I cannot see the items for combat on the players screens. Any ideas? This is for FGU. Thanks

Blog Entries
    GMs have more options than players do. Players can ctrl click on a map or CT token to target them. What does a player want to do that they do not know how to do?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

As the GM I could not get the PC tokens on the map of the woods south of Neverwinter so I am not doing something right. I put the players in the combat tracker using the token I created but that did not put them on the sword coast map. So, basically still trying to get the map issue resolved and then hopefully the combat tracker will look like the GM combat tracker. Thanks

The player combat tracker doesn’t look like the GM combat tracker. The player side is really just a read only view of initiative, effects, targeting and health of actors. The players really can’t do any interaction with the combat tracker - other than remove effects they added, click the next actor button, targeting or drag/drop of actions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DPlowman11 View Post
    I put the players in the combat tracker using the token I created but that did not put them on the sword coast map.
    Not sure what this means, but it worries me. How did you create character tokens? You should be doing it by;
    1) open the character sheet
    2) double click the portrait window (top left)
    3) Select a Portrait, this will make a matching toekn for them displayed in the upper right of the sheet.
    4) if you want, you can drag a token from the token bag to the token on the top right of the sheet.
    5) Now drag the portrait from the top left of FG to the CT.
    6) Now drag the character token from the CT to the Map.

Did you do all that?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information