Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Fantasy Grounds usage stats through 2020-03

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/blog.php?do=list

This is posted over at ENWorld.org as well.

Enjoy.

Good grief that’s a big jump.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah, and Doug is a taskmaster...

JPG

Yeah... more than doubled the user base recently. Wow. I'm sure part of that is FGU and part of it COVID.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Blog Entries
    Crazy and impressive.
    Ultimate License Holder

I hope most of the new crowd stay around.

Blog Entries
    Is there a link to earlier stats somewhere?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

On top of that, I wonder if there's people like me (new user to FG), that bought the FG license and 5e modules in preparation to play during this work from home period, but haven't yet?

(I have no statistics to prove it, but from my experience at least, I reckon that working from home tends to increase the number of hours you work, thus it's equally hard to get full time working people to get together for a session!)

Quote Originally Posted by gmask1 View Post
    On top of that, I wonder if there's people like me (new user to FG), that bought the FG license and 5e modules in preparation to play during this work from home period, but haven't yet?

(I have no statistics to prove it, but from my experience at least, I reckon that working from home tends to increase the number of hours you work, thus it's equally hard to get full time working people to get together for a session!)
    I dunno if or how it tracks Unity, but Doug mentioned before it only tracks games that use an alias to start the game, not direct connection by IP address.

Thread Information