DICE PACKS BUNDLE

License Key email?

I just purchased a subscription through Paypal. I receive an email confirming the automatic payment, but it does not have a license key in it.

Am I supposed to receive a second email with a license key?

I looked for my license key in Recent Orders, but there's nothing there - I have a different email address for the Fantasy Grounds forum and for my Paypal account.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffrung View Post
    I just purchased a subscription through Paypal. I receive an email confirming the automatic payment, but it does not have a license key in it.

Am I supposed to receive a second email with a license key?

I looked for my license key in Recent Orders, but there's nothing there - I have a different email address for the Fantasy Grounds forum and for my Paypal account.

Thanks.

Hi and welcome

The problem is due to the different addresses, see more here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...#faq_subemails

Thanks.

So I have to go through this process?

Log into Paypal and cancel the Recurring Payment Plan that was just created (use the steps above)
    Edit your Paypal Profile and add a new Email Address
    Edit the new Email Address and mark it as the Primary address
    Now you can edit or delete the old address
    Re-subscribe within Fantasy Grounds to create a new Recurring Payment plan linked to the new Primary address
    If the problem is that my Fantasy Grounds and Paypal emails don't match, wouldn't it be easier to just change my email address in Fantasy Grounds to match the Paypal address? Or would that not resolve the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Haffrung View Post
    Thanks.

So I have to go through this process?

If the problem is that my Fantasy Grounds and Paypal emails don't match, wouldn't it be easier to just change my email address in Fantasy Grounds to match the Paypal address? Or would that not resolve the issue?
    hm, I am not sure, you could try that out but you may have to write to the support then such that they can align and send you the license I do not think that it happens automatically afterwards; nevertheless, you may always need to write to the support then Thence, do first that and ask them whether you can also change your email adress here instead

EDIT: But then you may have to wait a bit until you can dive into FG
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 10th, 2020 at 16:12.

Thread Information