STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Gifting

Gifting

Hello,
    I recently placed an order for four items in one order with the intent to gift three of these items to another user. I found how to gift the whole order but not individual items. I am wondering if it is even possible to do this. I have sent an email to support but was hoping to resolve the issue on my own.
    Thanks in advance for any help

Only whole orders can be gifted. Support can refund, so you can buy gift items separately.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the quick reply! Once I have the order refunded I'll do it right. I was wondering, what are the general hours for support?

Blog Entries
    I don't think support has 'typical' hours. I think they are all located in the USA, but they often work crazy hours (especially now).

I might assume 8a-8p EDT, Mon-Fri. But they often reply outside of those hours too.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I appreciate the info, thank you. I'll keep an eye out for the email from them.

Follow up...What, if anything, can be done if I sent the entire order but only wanted to send just one item? Does my friend just get extra goodies? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maheeb View Post
    Follow up...What, if anything, can be done if I sent the entire order but only wanted to send just one item? Does my friend just get extra goodies? lol
    Well your friend does get extras and you get less.
    Best to contact support and start again.

FG Staff seems like a simple thing but if you want this to spread more easily you should craft a gift a easy methodology for gifting subscription month, or installation, with or without additional modules, so well to do patron or matron can bequeath that to someone...

Easy peasy method. Customer is always right kind of thing...

I happen to be on the site tonight looking at just how I might do that thing.

Thread Information