FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 66 of 96 First ... 1656646566676876 ... Last
    I don't think so otherwise someone would have done it already since a lot of people seem to have issues with that extension and others that do similar things.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Is it possible within an extension script to access a pointer to an image (or token) that is in a secondary layer (so it is non-interactable by players) and still move or delete the image from the map within the extension?

I am thinking about the Critically Awesome Essentials extension that allows the creation of token stacks that move when a player is moved. Unfortunately at present the spell tokens in the stack are in the same layer with characters so they light up and obscure the map when selected by any player and players can move them around independent of the stack they are in.
    FGC used to do this and it was freaking awesome. However, the new FGU layer system allows this access only to the GM and the image/painting/LOS layers are locked out from doing stuff linked to the tokens (play layer).

I've been searching the forums and haven't found it (I may have missed it if its there, my apologies!) but is there a way in FGU to replace "Proficiency" with "Proficiency dice" like the optional rule in the DMG? Is there a mod somewhere to download?

Thanks so much for your time!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    I've been searching the forums and haven't found it (I may have missed it if its there, my apologies!) but is there a way in FGU to replace "Proficiency" with "Proficiency dice" like the optional rule in the DMG? Is there a mod somewhere to download?

Thanks so much for your time!
    See post #6 here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...cy-dice-option
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Can players see the character creation wizard? My players like to be involved at this stage so having the wizard shared would be great. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoranDob View Post
    Can players see the character creation wizard? My players like to be involved at this stage so having the wizard shared would be great. Thanks.
    Yes, players have access to the Wizard.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Yes, players have access to the Wizard.
    As in it is shared with everyone or only appears on their screen? Ideally I would like it to be on at least my screen and the player I am creating it for.

Blog Entries
    No, there is no screen sharing going on. BUT, the GM can always see the character sheets of all characters. So you can't use FG to walk them through it, but any changes they make and save via the Wizard will show up on the character sheet the GM can see. Or vise versa, if the GM makes changes to the character sheet, the player will see those as well.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information