FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 56 of 96 First ... 646545556575866 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukeass View Post
    I started doing some LoS and effects for some quality MM maps - though I can't seem to figure out how to save them so I can send them to someone else who also uses FGU. Can anyone help with this?
    You have to export the maps to a module. Note that assets won't be exported, only refences to them, so whomever opens the module will need the same assets or it will not work for them.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The mapping mode is ignoring my ctrl-z commands

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    The mapping mode is ignoring my ctrl-z commands
    The UNDO/REDO fixes are currently only in the TEST channel. If you are running in the LIVE build, you won't have those updates yet.

Shortcut for "Target friendly units":

Is there any shortcut other than the button on top of map windows? These buttons cannot be dragged to F-keys it seems?!

That button is the only one I know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Same goes for all the other buttons up there I assume? Too bad, things like clear all target, target all friends/foes would be useful to have on F-keys.

How do I change light presets and create my own? I thought that I would just have to change (or add to) the Token Light settings in Options. But neither changes nor added presets seem to make any difference?

The presets in the image data panel must be configured through an extension. They are fixed with regards to the ruleset. The Token Lights was a mechanism to allow customization of how effects were translated to the base image values.

Regards,
    JPG

So basically we users cannot change the presets or add our own? I have to edit every single token light manually then to get more proper grid based lighting ranges for our grid based games?
    Last edited by Weissrolf; August 22nd, 2021 at 23:36.

Thread Information