STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 96 First ... 513141516172565 ... Last
    So I'm testing my LoS and hidden door sight lines and such by dragging a player token through the map.

Tweaking and refining as I go.

Now all the doors are open.

Is there a way to reset them to closed?

And locked?

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post

Is there a way to reset them to closed?

And locked?
    Find the map in "Images & Maps". Right click on it, and choose "Revert Changes".

Note that this will revert All your changes so if you've modified your LoS, you'll probably lose that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    Find the map in "Images & Maps". Right click on it, and choose "Revert Changes".

Note that this will revert All your changes so if you've modified your LoS, you'll probably lose that too.
    I get Share, Delete, Create, Close, Minimise as my radial menu options as per screen shot
    Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 2.19.01 am.png
    Last edited by Reg; August 19th, 2020 at 17:26.

Blog Entries
    Revert Changes only works on items from modules that have been changed. Objects (Maps, etc) that you create in a campaign have no previous state to revert back to.

It's one of the minor reasons I create all my homebrew content in development campaigns and then export to a module. Then open that module in my play campaign. It allows me to easily make backups of the modules as well as re-use the content in other places when desired.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Revert changes will only appear on a map or image which is in a module and which you have edited. It will not show on something you have created in the campaign.

So you'll need to go back into your map and close and lock all your doors manually.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks guys

Not what I was hoping for, but it is what it is.

Any suggestions on these module tools?

I kinda liked the paint with tiles that added LoS, but its not perfect, I guess

Thanks for clarifying

Is there a way to share a table with the PC's so they can roll on it, but not see that actual table, only the results in the chat window?

You can't roll on a table you can't see. You need to share the table in order for players to be able to interact with it. So the answer is no in effect. Depending on what settings you use the players will see the result in chat.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    A series of videos each one covering a topic which is a frequently asked question here or on Discord.

If you have suggestions for further videos then post a comment here.

Video One: How do I get images into my campaign in Unity
    Video Two: How does the Line of Sight feature work in Unity
    Video Three: How do I set up my Fighter's Fighting Style in Unity (and in Classic)
    Video Four: How do I see monsters when LoS is enabled in Unity
    Video Five: How do I get started with Lost Mine of Phandelver in Unity
    Video Six: How to restrict environmental effects to one area of a map.
    Video Seven: How do I set up effects for Hexblade's Curse
    Video Eight: How do I create and use Power Groups
    Video Nine: How do I Set up effects for racial traits
    Video Ten: How do I add Line of Sight - Part One
    Video Eleven: How do I add Line of Sight - Part Two
    Video Twelve: How do I add Line of Sight - Part Three
    Video One doesn't show the current features of FGu Image/Maps - is there an explanation of the how and why's for Import File and Import Assets?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Video One doesn't show the current features of FGu Image/Maps - is there an explanation of the how and why's for Import File and Import Assets?

Thanks
    See here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ages+as+the+GM

Changes were made after that video was produced. But it still works the same way as described in the video - but now you have more options.

Thread Information