Starfinder Playlist

Modules should load, but it is not working

Hi there,

Hope you can help a few newcomers here with a frustrating technical problem. We want to use FG to play PF2E. One of us bought the ultimate license and the rulebook for PF amongst some other cool stuff. Now, the rest of us is just using demo accounts to join the fun. Upon logging into the game, which works fine, we want to create our chars. The problem is that the rulebook is not loaded, i.e. all cells that should be populated to drag and drop are empty. For the one with the license this works without problems.
    Now, in the library this person has activitated the modules with a green tick mark making them available and visible to the rest. If someone else is now going into the library, it is empty, however, clicking on the modules icon we can see the rule book ready to be downloaded. Clicking on the load button, nothing happens and the book next to it is still closed. We think this is the reason, why we cannot create characters.

Can someone point us in the right direction to fix this? Many thanks already for your help. Otherwise, we may stop using this service, before we even could start and kindly will ask for our money back...

Blog Entries
    How long have the players allowed for the books to download once they click the 'load' button? If the GM has a slower uplaod speed and theire are lots of players, this can take 10 or 20 minutes.

Try having one player connect when no others are connected and try and load the book.

Note this only needs to be done once per player.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Note, assumed you are using FGC, but if you are using FGU, see this thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...949#post488949

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information