FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 34 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Hi Sulimo,

The issue you encountered will be fixed in v2.0.3. I already had the fix in place from a similar issue I had when testing the removal of the Dying effect. It had to do with how I was handling the transition from Dying to Dead effects.

Dakadin

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Hi Sulimo,

The issue you encountered will be fixed in v2.0.3. I already had the fix in place from a similar issue I had when testing the removal of the Dying effect. It had to do with how I was handling the transition from Dying to Dead effects.

Dakadin
    Well, that is pretty cool. Sounds like you encountered it as well at some point. I was going to try again today to reproduce to get you more data, but it seems you beat me to that.

Yeah, I was trying to figure out how you encountered it and realized I must have put the fix in right after I turn it over to be pushed to the test channel.

Hi Dadakin,

Thank you!!! I tried it yesterday and it worked in FGU test channel v2 via LAN connection. I fixed a problem with my firewall!!!. LoS is a great tool when many players are rushing a map!!! Awesome!!

That's great news. It works pretty good in FGU and will be great once they finish the performance optimizations. The LOS is great when your PCs get confused because one sees something and another misunderstands and runs the wrong way though.

There are still a few minor mainly formatting issues with using the RMC v2.0 ruleset in FGU. One trick with the table resolver not resizing the grid when resizing the window is to close and reopen the table resolver after you've resized the window. It will still have the gap for the results table but should fill the window better. I still need to track that one down.

Hello folks,

Today it seems an Update is avalaible but updater stops and no action is possible.

Somebody with the same issue?

Does anybody know how to fix it?

Thank you
    Prunttonner

2020-04-24 23_32_01-Window.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Prunttonner View Post
    Hello folks,

Today it seems an Update is avalaible but updater stops and no action is possible.

Somebody with the same issue?

Does anybody know how to fix it?

Thank you
    Prunttonner

2020-04-24 23_32_01-Window.jpg
    Looks like others are having a similar issue.

For Unity specific issues, I would recommend checking the Playtest forum.

There are some recent posts in the Updater Issues thread from today with people having the same/similar issue.

The main recommendation for updater issues is to completely uninstall Unity and Reinstall from the download links. See the first post in the thread I linked for instructions.

RolemasterClassic v2.0.3

A new version of the RMC v2 ruleset is available on the test channel now. This fixes all of the issues that I am aware of in FGC. There are only a couple of formatting/positioning issues that I am aware of in FGU.

Arms Law now has a reference manual like Character Law and Creatures & Treasures. I am still working on the reference manual for Spell Law.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues or have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Here are the list of changes for RMC v2.0.3:
    Fixed - Dragging from Encounter NPC Links to a map results in a single square regardless of the actual size of the creature
    Fixed - Dice Tower does not light up with RM dice rolls
    Changed the armor fields on the Combat tab so they don't update until something is selected as the armor in the equipment section. This is to prevent issues with characters moved to v2.
    Changed the MM Pen field on Combat tab to update when Min MM or Max MM or Skill of the item is updated
    Added having RR rolls go to the Table Resolver to open the RR table when rolled from the character sheet to match RMC v1.8
    Changed the Option – “Turn: Show effects when applied” to “Table Results: Send to chat when applying” better reflect what is really happening
    Fixed - Summarized Effects (Stun, NoParry, etc) aren't hidden for NPCs like other normal effects
    Changed Creatures in C&T to be unidentified by default
    Changed the setReadOnly functions in stringfieldX, stringcontrolX, numberfieldX and numbercontrolX templates to another name to fix issues in the FGU version
    Fixed – Combat Tracker Move rolls were only selecting medium for the difficult instead of the difficulty based on the Pace selected in FGU
    Created the Reference Manual for Arms Law
    Fixed - The weapon list has overlapping fields for Fumble, the Range Modifiers and Shields in FGU

I've noticed that while rolling initiative from the char sheet it is fine but if it is done via the CT using the GM menu options of rolling initiatives, the PC Initiative bonus is not added though it is fine for NPCs.

If you set a PC to Neutral or Hostile and roll initiatives it still does not add the bonus.

Not a deal breaker but I thought you'd like to know.

Cheers!

I finally got around to loading up FGU and the new RM module on Test and my first impression is that this is amazing work. I'm so excited to see how this keeps evolving! I also finished reading through this thread and I didn't see any mention of it but I was running through creating a Test Character and I noticed when I loaded the Secondary Skills window that not all of the skills are being displayed. My screen shows it ending at Spell Mastery with no way to scroll down. Secondary Skills List.jpg

I was also wondering about the Armor Protection by Location section in the Combat tab of the character sheet. Do these fields actually affect the outcome of a crit or are they there more so for reference? I know some crits have different outcomes based on if the defender is wearing a helm or leg or arm greaves so I was wondering how those fields played in to the crit.

Also, I'm pretty sure by original source materials (couldn't actually find the reference) but I believe that users can only wear/use 1 item of a particular type at one time when it concerns Spell Adders or Multipliers. It took me a bit but I figured out how to create a x3 Multiplier which worked as expected, I saw the total PP's triple. My old group allowed for wearing multiple multipliers, such as a x2 and a x3. I'm guessing my option would be to leave the 'Spell Adder/PP Multiplier' field blank, then disable the 'Auto Calculate: Max Power Points' option in Settings in order to allow me to manually tally and keep track of the power points. I suppose I could also create a sort of placeholder item in their inventory and create a x5 Multiplier and select that as the item in the Spell Adder/PP Multiplier field to gain the same effect. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Thread Information