DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Image Links In Stories Not Lining Up

I noticed that when I built a story page of nothing but image links, the dragon images aren't lined up on some of the entries.

Image Links.png

Anything from Classic that I bring over works fine. The links seem to work ok and it might just be a bit nit-pickie but it looks better when everything is lined up.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Blog Entries
    Ruleset? Extensions/themes?

Does it resolve if you widen the window or resize it at all?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Sorry - FGU (3-24-20), 5E, Standard Setup - no extras. And no they don't fix when you widen/resize the window.

Widened.png
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

I believe this issue is known about. I have a theory that everything lines up just fine until you edit something on the page but haven't done extensive tests.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Do those errant entries have a space at the end of the text by any chance?
    Yes - for separating the sections. It doesn't do that with stories that I brought in from FGC - only when I create new stories in FGU.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Blog Entries
    So the extra space is being interpreted as a line feed?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    So the extra space is being interpreted as a line feed?
    Apparently. I went back and deleted the space at the end of the line and did a SHFT-ENTER (instead of just an ENTER) and then changed the blank line to regular text and it looks fine now.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

I'm pretty sure I've seen this too. When you have links, if you keep entering a new line, the lines start to center at the left-hand link, like they are in a separate cell with word-wrap enabled.

Thanks for reporting. I'm not sure if it ever got a number, or was just on my list to investigate first. Either way, I've added a new task FGU-995 to track this; and we can combine if it's a duplicate.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information