Starfinder Playlist

Connection Issue

I am having an issue where the Test server comes back ERROR. I have done everything I can between my firewall, system security, anti-virus, port forwarding, and uninstalling/reinstalling Fantasy Grounds. I have the same issue and no one can connect to me. I have verified my IP address and it is correct. My wife installed a demo copy on her laptop and the server on hers is good to go, but my system only gets ERROR. I have Fantasy Grounds - Ultimate and it worked before when I was running Window 7, now that I am on Windows 10 it will not work... ANY help here would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator: Moved to here since it has nothing to do with Unity.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; March 19th, 2020 at 16:34.

Hi Joe, welcome to FG.

You say your wife gets a successful connection test? If so then it may be that her computer is automatically set up port forward which FG will try and do using UPnP. Check that you don't have two port forward rules on your router since there can only be one.

The other thing that you didn't mention is whether your network is set to private.

If none of this applies see this post here and reply with the answers to the 7 questions at the end.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information