Starfinder Playlist

Player can't join DM Server

Hi

I'm running a campaign on my Mac with FG classic, Ultimate version. My ADSL router has been configured with port forwarding (port 1802) and the connection test button is successful and the test with canyouseeme.org is also successful.

The player is running a FG Unity version (demo version) on his Mac, accessing internet by sharing the 4G connection on his iphone (through USB Cable). He has entered my IP address (XXXX) and port 1802 and he's stuck with the message "attempting direct connection to server XXXX:1802" and nothing happens.

Any idea to solve this?

FG Classic only connects to FG Classic.

FG Unity only connects to FG Unity.

You can't connect FG Unity to FG Classic or vice versa, they are two different applications with different architecture and features/functionality.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I see. The problem is that the player can't use FG Classic as his MacOS is Mojave... And the other players will more likely have heterogeneous MacOS versions so it sounds like I just can't use FG... Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by christophe View Post
    I see. The problem is that the player can't use FG Classic as his MacOS is Mojave... And the other players will more likely have heterogeneous MacOS versions so it sounds like I just can't use FG... Sad.
    I'm pretty sure that Fantasy Grounds runs in Mojave. It's Catalina that it doesn't run in.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Or you could all move to FGU or are some of your Mac version too old/unsupported?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information