STAR TREK 2d20
    Anyone else feeling like this?

https://imgflip.com/i/4s2edy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

just fyi if you go through the trouble of changing the criticals in the ruleset it only works with the base ruleset. when you add the RoT, SotB, ect extensions the extension will overwrite the critical table of the core; so you have to change the criticals in those as well. Which is nice i guess if you wanted different crits specifically for a setting. And now that i know this, the extention is easier to work with if you are trying to find the script to change the crits as opposed to the ruleset. and smaller to share.
    Last edited by Hardbushido; January 4th, 2021 at 15:57.

A thought that occurred to me for a feature (here or other rulesets). What if you could easily change the background wallpaper for setting images? Like access your images folder to choose something that will be take up the whole background, but not be a window that gets in the way? I could see using cityscapes or forests or deserts to help set a mood that way.

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    A thought that occurred to me for a feature (here or other rulesets). What if you could easily change the background wallpaper for setting images? Like access your images folder to choose something that will be take up the whole background, but not be a window that gets in the way? I could see using cityscapes or forests or deserts to help set a mood that way.

I too would suggest looking at Decal extensions in order to do this. If you have the Star Wars theme for FFG, you can open that extension and see the decal used and even change it.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Sorry, I wasn't aware of this. Can you point me in the right direction of how to do this? A walkthrough somewhere?

Updated Libraries

Edge of The Empire Libraries
    • Add Dangerous Covenants Source Book.
    • Added Force Powers to Emperors Hand
    • Added Juvenile version of Captive Rancor
    • Changed Heavy Ion Cannon damage from 6 to 7 and Crit from 3 to 4.

Force and Destiny Libraries
    • Add Juvenile Version of Creatures
    Last edited by sevrick; January 8th, 2021 at 23:14.

For right now the source book entries are in the groups section. When Johniba adds support for Source as a filter feature they will update them so they no longer appear in the groups section but can be filtered instead. This will avoid a lot of clutter. You can imagine what it would look like if you had every single source book appear as a group on top of your groups for your campaign.

Suggested Changes/Additions

• No way to remove the Species link on NPC sheets.
    • Move Hard Point box in items to right after encumbrance and before price.
    • Move Price box before Encumbrance.
    • Need Encumbrance Box for Attachments as well as rearranged placement of boxes as such:
      Price, Encumbrance, HP Required, Rarity. This will make it easier to enter information straight from the books as that is the order they in the books.
    • The ability to add NPCs to PC sheets, so a player would have access to a droid or pet. It's true a GM can share a statblock of an NPC but in no way can he make any edits to it.
    Last edited by sevrick; January 8th, 2021 at 23:13.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't aware of this. Can you point me in the right direction of how to do this? A walkthrough somewhere?
    See the Decal Tutorial on this page; https://www.fg-con.com/free-downloads/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information