5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Is Mordenkainen's Fiendish Folio Volume 1 coming soon?

Will Mordenkainen's Fiendish Folio Volume 1 be released for FG? I haven’t seen any news or posts on this yet. I would love to use the norkers and jermlaines in an upcoming adventure and avoid having to create my own. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Hmm, it's a DMsGuild products released with proceeds for ExtraLife. Those fall into an interesting area in terms of conversion/FG adoption. Here's a link tot he product; https://www.dmsguild.com/product/296...ent-and-Benign

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I was aware of it being a 'special release.' However, as it is a WotC-released product, and also available on D&D Beyond, I was hopeful that it would be added to the FG lineup. Is that a 'No' then?

Quote Originally Posted by cwsoots View Post
    I was aware of it being a 'special release.' However, as it is a WotC-released product, and also available on D&D Beyond, I was hopeful that it would be added to the FG lineup. Is that a 'No' then?
    I'd say not yes or no until you hear from Smiteworks on the subject.

Blog Entries
    I think last time anything of this nature happened, it was a special case and Doug himself built the DLC for us? I'd say the answer is probably "no, until it shows up, then yes." LOL

Thread Information