STAR TREK 2d20

Text does not fit in the form boxes when creating characters

I created a fighter in FGU and the various boxes that come up during the process had text that did not fit in the space given. Is that covered by [FGU-327] - Display scaling not implemented?

Blog Entries
    No, that's not 327.

What ruleset? Are you running any extensions? Can you post screenshots?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I experienced this as well. I was able to exit the application and restart it, and everything looked correct. Not a fix, I know, but a workaround.

I will try to reproduce and post when I get home.

I am running 5E with no extensions in the folder. Below is the screen shot...

Screenshot (1).png

Blog Entries
    I'm missing it, what text doesn't fit in your screenshot?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

In the select skills box it should say "Select 2 skill(s) in which your character will become proficient." The word proficient is cut out and you can't scroll down to the survival skill. There is also no way to expand the box that I can find. Apologies if I am just missing something.

Yeah, I had to really look to see what you were talking about and then saw it and then read your last post. Explicitly stating and/or highlighting on the screenshot is always best
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thanks for reporting. I've filed as FGU-713.

This is most likely due to the font differences between FGC and FGU; so we'll have to see what the best way is to resolve (reword, resize, font change, ...).

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information