DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    That's the DM view. Or at least, I would think so since that's how it's displaying the maps. In that case, everything will be grayed out because the DM isn't affected by trivial things like fog of war and walls. If you open a second FGU instance and Join the campaign, you should see that the gray areas in the map are black on the player view, and they cannot move through walls or closed doors.
    Last edited by Verdigris; April 10th, 2020 at 17:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdigris View Post
    That's the DM view. Or at least, I would think so since that's how it's displaying the maps. In that case, everything will be grayed out because the DM isn't affected by trivial things like fog of war and walls. If you open a second FGU instance and Join the campaign, you should see that the gray areas in the map are black on the player view, and they cannot move through walls or closed doors.
    Yea I figured it out. What I actually did, was not enable line of site. So it wasn't enabled at all. I had not picked up on the fact I had clicked it to the disabled state when mucking around with it.

Now just to wait for the enablement of how far folks can see, and it will rock.

I'm having the same issue from the player perspective where they see the whole map grayed out. What did you do to set the player view back to black for uncovered areas?

I was wondering if clearing the cache would help but it seems you've fixed it without so it's probably just a simple button/option somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by nixxrite View Post
    I'm having the same issue from the player perspective where they see the whole map grayed out. What did you do to set the player view back to black for uncovered areas?

I was wondering if clearing the cache would help but it seems you've fixed it without so it's probably just a simple button/option somewhere?
    You should be able to right click on the token and go to one of the drop downs has reset fog of war.

Quote Originally Posted by avitale34 View Post
    You should be able to right click on the token and go to one of the drop downs has reset fog of war.
    Thanks, think that did it.

Do I need to do something to save the LOS stuff that's been revealed? Players are doing a megadungeon and it seems not to have saved the rooms that have already been revealed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneT View Post
    Do I need to do something to save the LOS stuff that's been revealed? Players are doing a megadungeon and it seems not to have saved the rooms that have already been revealed.
    LOS should be saved for each character. If you are not seeing this, make sure everyone is updated and then please provide detailed steps to reproduce.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Does that mean the LOS distance is on the road map, something we can look forward to, or no, or we don't know?

Cause I just played roll20 for the first time (5 years fantasy grounds) and that was awesome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Does that mean the LOS distance is on the road map, something we can look forward to, or no, or we don't know?
    Yes, Devs have said several times that improvements to LOS sight as light sources, vision types, distance, etc are high priority following full release.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Yes, Devs have said several times that improvements to LOS sight as light sources, vision types, distance, etc are high priority following full release.
    Thank you! That is very cool to hear

Thread Information