5E Character Create Playlist

Sharing content within group

The past couple sessions I've looked-up something in the PHB and then dragged that little box (not sure what to call it) over to the chat box so I can share it with other players yet it states I cannot do this because I do not own the resource, or something like that. However, I do own that resource and so does the DM. What am I doing wrong?

Blog Entries
    Only the DM can share resources to players (if the player doesn't have the resource loaded). If the DM has the resource, and has not marked it not to be shared, then the players can individually load the required module. Then when you drag to chat the link for everyone will work. I think, been awhile since I've tested and I might be wrong :O

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Only the "database owner" of a data record can share the record. So, as a player, you can only share data records specifically tied to your character sheets. Anything else will need to be shared by the GM.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Dog View Post
    The past couple sessions I've looked-up something in the PHB and then dragged that little box (not sure what to call it) over to the chat box so I can share it with other players yet it states I cannot do this because I do not own the resource, or something like that. However, I do own that resource and so does the DM. What am I doing wrong?
    Try the 5E Sharing Is Caring extension
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/549/view

Thread Information