FG Spreadshirt Swag

need syncing accounts

HELP! So what an I doing wrong. I have FGU installed, I can log into the forums, yet it tells me my password is invalid on the setup screen. can't link my purchases. Suggestions? Is that a fg login/password or a steam? cause neither one is working.

Should be FG login/password. There are many people downloading the updates, so that could be part of your issue.

I'm getting back PW invalid. how can it be invalid if i'm logged into smiteworks? I've reset pw and still comes back as invalid.

Check that your license key is also correct.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

OK, I'm a dummy. Wrong user name. thanks

I stumbled upon this thread and I was wondering if I could link my FG purchases on steam with the content here?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewizard View Post
    I stumbled upon this thread and I was wondering if I could link my FG purchases on steam with the content here?

Thanks
    FGU is not available on Steam so I don't see any reason to be able to sync them, yet. But if you link your account, then FGC (if you ahve an FGC license) will be linked and in the future when FGU is on Steam you will already be set.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information