DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 97 of 100 First ... 47879596979899 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    My rule #1: never click "update" before Kel finished working on upgrading his extensions
    I just base too much of my games automations on his extensions XD
    Yeah that's a solid advice to learn from

I am sadly not able to solve the toolbar issue :/ I already try it since hours, but it won't work. I simply tried a code provided by Smiteworks on Discord, but that one throws an error; I tried codes from other devs basically doing the same, but also these give errors. Even if I do precisely the same as in the ruleset code, still errors. I absolutely do not understand how to make this work

I have put the question on the discord in the hope that someone is able to help me. If no-one can help, then I sadly have to remove all the overlays until I find a solution; but you could at least use the extension again just without the overlay stuff

HI Kelrugem
    While the loss of the overlays might hurt a bit, the advantage of gaining back the enhanced automation improvements of your extension would be awesome.
    Did a gaming session with DR and incorporeal creatures and without your extensions it was a pain when the mythic PC's started to do DR bypasses!
    Lots of manual book-keeping to be done.

Whitsend

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    My rule #1: never click "update" before Kel finished working on upgrading his extensions
    I just base too much of my games automations on his extensions XD
    Yeah, I've come to the same conclusion, I've become afraid of the "Update button".

Quote Originally Posted by Whitsend View Post
    HI Kelrugem
    While the loss of the overlays might hurt a bit, the advantage of gaining back the enhanced automation improvements of your extension would be awesome.
    Did a gaming session with DR and incorporeal creatures and without your extensions it was a pain when the mythic PC's started to do DR bypasses!

Whitsend
    Agree, as the functionality is rather different, it may be easier to maintain separately given potential future FGU code changes.

I am not even sure what the overlays do. For me, it's the automation and, most importantly, the management of Flatfooted that I use.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitsend View Post
    HI Kelrugem

Whitsend
    I agree. While the overlays are nice I would much prefer to have the other automation available.

Thanks for your comments

Soo, Mattekure helped me yesterday and the buttons are appearing already Now I just have to finish some small things, then it should be okay soon (otherwise I will still remove the overlays for a while). Today I may be rather busy (Chinese language course, and my girlfriend visits me), but at latest tomorrow I am hopefully done updating it

(the problem I had with the code was indeed just a sort of syntax-issue in the code)

I wait with bated breath *.*

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Thanks for your comments

Soo, Mattekure helped me yesterday and the buttons are appearing already Now I just have to finish some small things, then it should be okay soon (otherwise I will still remove the overlays for a while). Today I may be rather busy (Chinese language course, and my girlfriend visits me), but at latest tomorrow I am hopefully done updating it

(the problem I had with the code was indeed just a sort of syntax-issue in the code)
    WOOOT!

ok! That's great news.
    Have a good time with the girlfriend!

Thread Information