FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 81 of 100 First ... 3171798081828391 ... Last
    So I have finally uploaded a new version of the extended automation extension, there was still a compatibility issue which is now solved (the StrainInjury variant didn't apply the death markers).

There are also several new features:

• Thanks to rhagelstrom: Better compatibility with his extensions
    • Thanks to Bmos: There is now a chat message notifying if the maximum numbers of attack of opportunity is reached or exceeded
    • Thanks to rogervinc: There is now a new tag for PC specific tag effects: The circumflex ^. If added at the very beginning (or right before or after a minus sign), then the rounding rule, if any, will be rounded up. For example [^-HCL] is the halving the CL, rounded up, then the negative sign is applied. (That is also: The sign change comes after the rounding)
    • New effect: noblood prevents wound overlays and blood trails (see below).
    • Further more: Blooooood trails! (*goes frenzy*)
      There is an extra setting in the campaign options (in the category Extended Automation by Kel at the very bottom) for setting blood trails. This means that you will see blood drops on the map below a token which got damaged. This blood is set in the campaign settings -> Death markers. That is, the blood can be customized and set for specific NPC types, similarly to the native death markers.

In order to customize the blood trail: The corresponding death marker asset set's name has to start with Blood -, do not forget the hyphen. If the corresponding death marker does not start like that, the blood trail will use the default death marker defined at the very top of the death markers window; if this set's name does also not start with Blood -, then it will use the Blood - Red asset set as a standard set. Thus, in order to avoid problems, do no delete the red blood asset set.

The mentioned setting to turn this feature on also provides a blood filter. The percentage is the probability of a blood trail after damage is dealt. If you use the StrainInjury variant of this extension, then there is an extra setting for applying blood trails only after injury damage is dealt.

The blood scales with the damage output compared to the max HP, in relation to the token image size; it cannot be bigger than the token image size itself. It is also randomly placed under the damaged token, leading to some aesthetic variety avoiding a "grid-like" bloodied battle field

The blood can be "cleaned" by either erasing the death marker image layer or by clicking the Clear Death Marker button in the toolbar.
    Last edited by Kelrugem; February 26th, 2023 at 12:17.

still getting the error.
    Could you tell me what the version number of extended automation overlay is at now.
    I will need to check with Bmos about what version his should be at.
    it might be a forge thing not letting me download new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    still getting the error.
    Could you tell me what the version number of extended automation overlay is at now.
    I will need to check with Bmos about what version his should be at.
    it might be a forge thing not letting me download new stuff.
    Following Bmos's thread: There is still an error seemingly with advanced effects So, we might still need to wait; if my extension's chat message shows something like 23 February 2023, then you have the correct version

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Following Bmos's thread: There is still an error seemingly with advanced effects So, we might still need to wait; if my extension's chat message shows something like 23 February 2023, then you have the correct version
    Ah, no, seems to be okay from Bmos's side, then I check my part, too

Kelrugem, should I take that as "your extension works for the new version of FGU, so I can go ahead and update free of worries?"

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Kelrugem, should I take that as "your extension works for the new version of FGU, so I can go ahead and update free of worries?"
    It should be compatible now, yes, but there seems to be an issue with advanced effects now which I still need to resolve But with FGU it works now

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    So I have finally uploaded a new version of the extended automation extension, there was still a compatibility issue which is now solved (the StrainInjury variant didn't apply the death markers).

There are also several new features:

• Thanks to rhagelstrom: Better compatibility with his extensions
    • Thanks to Bmos: There is now a chat message notifying if the maximum numbers of attack of opportunity is reached or exceeded
    • Thanks to rogervinc: There is now a new tag for PC specific tag effects: The circumflex ^. If added at the very beginning (or right before or after a minus sign), then the rounding rule, if any, will be rounded up. For example [^-HCL] is the halving the CL, rounded up, then the negative sign is applied. (That is also: The sign change comes after the rounding)
    • New effect: noblood prevents wound overlays and blood trails (see below).
    • Further more: Blooooood trails! (*goes frenzy*)
      There is an extra setting in the campaign options (in the category Extended Automation by Kel at the very bottom) for setting blood trails. This means that you will see blood drops on the map below a token which got damaged. This blood is set in the campaign settings -> Death markers. That is, the blood can be customized and set for specific NPC types, similarly to the native death markers.

In order to customize the blood trail: The corresponding death marker asset set's name has to start with Blood -, do not forget the hyphen. If the corresponding death marker does not start like that, the blood trail will use the default death marker defined at the very top of the death markers window; if this set's name does also not start with Blood -, then it will use the Blood - Red asset set as a standard set. Thus, in order to avoid problems, do no delete the red blood asset set.

The mentioned setting to turn this feature on also provides a blood filter. The percentage is the probability of a blood trail after damage is dealt. If you use the StrainInjury variant of this extension, then there is an extra setting for applying blood trails only after injury damage is dealt.

The blood scales with the damage output compared to the max HP, in relation to the token image size; it cannot be bigger than the token image size itself. It is also randomly placed under the damaged token, leading to some aesthetic variety avoiding a "grid-like" bloodied battle field

The blood can be "cleaned" by either erasing the death marker image layer or by clicking the Clear Death Marker button in the toolbar.
    Oh, wait, I totally forgot! I also now carried over Bmos's extension for new armor bonus types: There are now new armor bonus types naturalsize, armorenhancement, shieldenhancement, naturalenhancement. The reason was that certain bonus types are sometimes combined, like barkskin gives an enhancement bonus to natural and and thus should stack with pure natural bonusses With the new types this is now possible

I just pushed an update for the extended automation extensions: Now they should be compatible with advanced effects again

Thanks to bmos for that quick patch, I didn't do anything

Update: seems resolved per next post.

original: We tried to play tonight after the update. Session was crashing and/or giving me script errors.

I restored backup from prior to update. I reupdated. I then deleted extensions, modules, and rulesets subfolders per advice I saw in another thread.

Reupdated to hopefully update any extensions to be compatible with new FGU version.

Loaded up campaign, still getting errors when I try to advance turns/rounds in the combat tracker.

Here's the log, looks like the script error has something to do with overlay package, I'm guessing maybe that's your overlay package Kelgruem?

Any advice?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Schneiderpants; February 28th, 2023 at 04:37.

Update, I seem to have resolved the issue. I went back through the restore/update steps from above. Then I deleted a dying troll with regeneration from the combat tracker.

I noticed on a previous attempt that the issue triggered when I manually advanced the combat tracker and reached the troll's turn, or clicked the "next round" button. Something about the troll wasn't playing nicely with the updates.

Thread Information