DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 74 of 100 First ... 2464727374757684 ... Last
    I'll update everything on saturday then
    Also does "REVERT: positive" still bugs out on saving throws (such as not automatically halving healing-now-turned-damage after a successful saving throw)? (Just for information, I have no problems in doing that manually since it seldom comes up)

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    I'll update everything on saturday then
    Also does "REVERT: positive" still bugs out on saving throws (such as not automatically halving healing-now-turned-damage after a successful saving throw)? (Just for information, I have no problems in doing that manually since it seldom comes up)
    Yeah, this is still the case; it was never intended that this works (yet) because it is a bit more involved to implement this, but I will see what I can come up with I was not so sure yet however whether this effect is that useful at all because I may have misinterpreted how people use it (because of that some people got annoyed by this effect, which I totally understand)

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    We had a weird bug occur in a game last night. If you make an effect for caster level +2 (CL:2) with a duration of single action or 1 roll, as soon as you start to drag another effect on to the combat tracker, the CL effect expires. It happens just as the second button is dragged out of the action area of the character with the CL effect on him. I tried it with some other effects, like SKILL and DC, but they didn't disappear. It happens on NPCs too, but it only happens when the character with the effect is adding any other effect.

I tested it on a campaign with only the extended automation extension loaded.
    Oh, I totally forgot to look at that, I try to remember it next time (Currently finally preparing my campaign again though; I hope it isn't soo urgent)

There will also be a new update soon, allowing using custom dice for certain rolls, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tes-2022-10-25 Just as a notice upfront: I may or may not be able to immediately update my extensions catering for that, but I try my best (my extensions may still work then, but you could not use separate skins for different rolls)

And I think that I will replace the parsing of REVERT: positive with a special effect, REVERT: heal; that effect would only revert heal dice and not touch positive damage dice (if any in your campaign)

I just pushed an update for all the extended automation extensions Now the new dice skins are supported so that their skin automatically adjusts corresponding to your dice skin settings for damage types

I also changed REVERT again, REVERT: positive does not revert heals anymore, use instead REVERT: heal I hope this is not too much of an inconvenience for you So, if you already use positive damage dice, then these do not get reverted anymore against undead; as far as I understood you all, this is more comfortable for you. The parsing for undead NPCs got adjusted correspondingly

Thanks to Zarestia: Some small compatibility patch with Advanced Charsheet & Live Hitpoints

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    We had a weird bug occur in a game last night. If you make an effect for caster level +2 (CL:2) with a duration of single action or 1 roll, as soon as you start to drag another effect on to the combat tracker, the CL effect expires. It happens just as the second button is dragged out of the action area of the character with the CL effect on him. I tried it with some other effects, like SKILL and DC, but they didn't disappear. It happens on NPCs too, but it only happens when the character with the effect is adding any other effect.

I tested it on a campaign with only the extended automation extension loaded.
    I would have been able to fix this, but I realized it would be a little bit involved (but not so much, basically what bmos suggested). However, then I realized that it isn't really worth it because CL effects which expires on the next roll are actually not really supported even if I would fix this special circumstance Because such CL effects also expire when using a cast, damage or heal action. Since spells have usually at least two buttons to press (first cast and then damage for example), such CL effects don't work most of the time because it expires before all the involved spell actions got activated So, to really fix this problem one would really need a major rewrite of CL and/or how spell actions work. This was a bit too involved for me and I may need to look at this again in the future. I made a note about this in the CL wiki (so, it does not support special expiration rules) Thanks again for making me aware of this
    Last edited by Kelrugem; October 29th, 2022 at 13:20.

Also: I now try to not work on weekends (as I should since these are my free days), which implies for you all that my extensions are hopefully quick up-to-date again as long as I do not have too many projects on a weekend

Hello,

I noticed in the options, that there is a blank line with the option to turn on/off. I am guessing this is for the revert option. I started a new campaign with just overlays loaded and I still get the blank line. This is for Pathfinder 1e, so not sure if it is showing in other editions.

No rush to get this fixed, as everything still works just fine. Just letting you know. Attached a screenshot as well, hopefully that helps.

EDIT: I should note this is using the extended automation and overlays package.

Thanks for the great work.

-Elaith

Untitled-2.png
    Last edited by Elaith; October 29th, 2022 at 15:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I now try to not work on weekends (as I should since these are my free days)
    Along with the benefits to your extensions, I'm glad you're doing that for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Elaith View Post
    Hello,

I noticed in the options, that there is a blank line with the option to turn on/off. I am guessing this is for the revert option. I started a new campaign with just overlays loaded and I still get the blank line. This is for Pathfinder 1e, so not sure if it is showing in other editions.

No rush to get this fixed, as everything still works just fine. Just letting you know. Attached a screenshot as well, hopefully that helps.

EDIT: I should note this is using the extended automation and overlays package.

Thanks for the great work.

-Elaith

Untitled-2.png
    Thank you very much

Actually, I also had this problem in one campaign, and I have honestly no idea yet what is going on. In other campaigns everything's fine, I have just one campaign with the same error. The screenshot also shows that it didn't change the string Overlays, because there is also a new title. I do not really understand why FG sometimes does not pick up a change of the string, probably something subtle or so obvious that I am not able to see the forest because of all the trees

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Along with the benefits to your extensions, I'm glad you're doing that for yourself!
    Yeah, I am glad, too, hopefully I am able to stop myself from working too much, hehe

Thread Information