DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 62 of 98 First ... 1252606162636472 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Ahhh.. yes IFTAG: spell; ATK: 2 should work! excellent. The RT was me saying a fake variable for Ranged Touch. Thank you!
    Ah, I see You're welcome

ok, trying to do poisons that reduce ability scores by 1d2 points per round.

from the wiki:
    DEX (N) [bonus] Dexterity modifier
    CON (N) [bonus] Constitution modifier

I want to do:
    DEX:-1d2
    each round until a save but It looks like I can only do numbers?

and even doing DEX:-1, I can't seem to get the multi round effect to stack (-1 dex/round until save)

and I am not sure where the best place to ask these questions is, If it should be in another post please let me know
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

I want to do:
    DEX:-1d2
    each round until a save but It looks like I can only do numbers?
    Dice in effects are only parsed when you add the effect from the character sheet. If you're typing it in the combat tracker, it will not work.

Additionally to Bmos's answer: There are also square brackets missing, it should be DEX: [-1d2] Then apply that from a sheet each time a save fails

About the stacking problem: Either edit the effect to accumulate it (the manual solution), or look at this extension: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/407/view (the MULTI effect is needed)

Using Kelrugem's extension and the 'PF Effect Removal Extension' he referenced above, this is the effect I use

MULTI: Poison;DEX:[-1d2]
    Last edited by dllewell; May 1st, 2022 at 17:31.

Thanks everyone. that helped. slowly learning.

I need a cheat sheet with examples that includes all the original and most used mods grouped together. LOL And understanding some of the more advanced terminology for how FG works via advanced effects vs CT
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Thanks everyone. that helped. slowly learning.

I need a cheat sheet with examples that includes all the original and most used mods grouped together. LOL And understanding some of the more advanced terminology for how FG works via advanced effects vs CT
    Yeah, some advanced manual on all the stuff would be nice Maybe even as reference manual inside FG, or some tutorial campaign (where pop-up windows are used)

Though the wiki has some nice tutorials I am not sure whether it goes into such details

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Yeah, some advanced manual on all the stuff would be nice Maybe even as reference manual inside FG, or some tutorial campaign (where pop-up windows are used)

Though the wiki has some nice tutorials I am not sure whether it goes into such details
    Not a Manual but I put together 4 extensions and the wiki into the start of a google sheet... if it is helpful to anyone feel free to copy and make it useful (its a mess atm)

PF1E Coding Effects google sheet

If anyone wants editing rights to the file (instead of just copying it for yourself) just pm me an email to add to the share list
    Last edited by Morenu; May 3rd, 2022 at 14:48.

Not a Manual but I put together 4 extensions and the wiki into the start of a google sheet... if it is helpful to anyone feel free to copy and make it useful (its a mess atm)

PF1E Coding Effects google sheet

If anyone wants editing rights to the file (instead of just copying it for yourself) just pm me an email to add to the share list
    Nice, thanks a lot for creating that

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Nice, thanks a lot for creating that
    NP, Its messy ATM, but I think I got all the extensions I use and know work together. Hopefully someone with better design skills will clean it up.

Thread Information