FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 25 of 100 First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last
    aah, wait, so: PF1 basically uses the CL/2 progress, isn't it? (plus ability of course)

I just checked it in FG: The base DC approach is for both rulesets, 3.5e and PF1, similarly coded. So, ability plus spell level. You need to switch to the CL/2 approach for the spells, then you should get the correct progression and the CL effect will affect it correctly

Pheew, nothing to fix on my side

Hi Kelrugem. Thanks for your amazing work, I enjoy your extension a lot.

A few month ago you posted an extension for ongoing temporary hit point regen. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ighlight=TEMPO

I cannot find a download for it. Is it still working?

Thanks and with kind regards.
    Tenawa

Quote Originally Posted by Tenawa View Post
    Hi Kelrugem. Thanks for your amazing work, I enjoy your extension a lot.

A few month ago you posted an extension for ongoing temporary hit point regen. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ighlight=TEMPO

I cannot find a download for it. Is it still working?

Thanks and with kind regards.
    Tenawa
    It is still there; you are probably in mobile mode of FG right now Scroll down and switch to Full Site Mode Then you should be able to see how the forum actually looks like, and the download should then be there

Just another question: I am using an extension for ongoing saves (spirit guardian for example). It seems to collide with your ongoing temp extension. Do you have any idea how I could make both mechanics work?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...g-Save-Effects

Just another question: I am using an extension for ongoing saves (spirit guardian for example). It seems to collide with your ongoing temp extension. Do you have any idea how I could make both mechanics work?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...g-Save-Effects
    Hmm, no idea sadly because I cannot look into that extension since I'd need to purchase it first. You could ask Kent instead, hopefully Kent knows some way then to make them compatible (I also have a lot of time constraints right now which makes it a bit difficult for me to look into those things Hopefully in some time I have more time for these things )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hmm, no idea sadly because I cannot look into that extension since I'd need to purchase it first. You could ask Kent instead, hopefully Kent knows some way then to make them compatible (I also have a lot of time constraints right now which makes it a bit difficult for me to look into those things Hopefully in some time I have more time for these things )
    Thanks, I hoped, you already had an extension for ongoing saves. Have a nice day.

Thanks, I hoped, you already had an extension for ongoing saves. Have a nice day.
    Ah, I see, sadly not since I do not run 5e I made some small extensions after some requests from community members, this is why those extensions exist in the first place

have a nice day, too

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    You need to switch to the CL/2 approach for the spells, then you should get the correct progression and the CL effect will affect it correctly
    Hm. His character is using that approach. I will do more testing and get back to you on this (and in the meantime can just add ";DC: 2")

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Hm. His character is using that approach. I will do more testing and get back to you on this (and in the meantime can just add ";DC: 2")
    oki, thanks I wonder what the problem might be then, maybe indeed in combination of some other extension?

Thread Information