DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 55 of 100 First ... 545535455565765 ... Last
    I accidentally labelled the extensions with the alternative overlays like the ones with the other overlays; shouldn't cause any problem except that the extensions are shown with the same name and may have been confusing I fixed it just now

With the new update of the forge itself (improving interface of reviewing donations etc.) I just saw that some people donated Thanks a lot to these anonymous people I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Special thanks to Bmos, SoxMax, Cristmo, Rabidpaladin, Superteddy57 and Moon Wizard for their help in various parts of the following update
    Thanks to Chaiwalla, Asgurgolas, and Croddwyn for providing examples of effects which will now also be added to the forge description
    Oh, I should write a list about all people I want to thank, because I forgot one! Thanks to MostTornBrain of course, too, who made me aware of the incompatibility in the attack code I knew that I had to update to the newest ruleset version, but it of course helped me to pinpoint incompatibilities more quickly

How do you code an effect to give a bonus to over coming a targets spell resistance. CL: 2 gives a bonus of 2 to getting past spell resistance but also gives 2 dice to damage like a fireball. (Assuming under max dice allowed by level so a 6d6 FB would cast as a 8d6 fireball.)

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    How do you code an effect to give a bonus to over coming a targets spell resistance. CL: 2 gives a bonus of 2 to getting past spell resistance but also gives 2 dice to damage like a fireball. (Assuming under max dice allowed by level so a 6d6 FB would cast as a 8d6 fireball.)
    The effect you need would be CLC (caster level check) That is an official effect from the native ruleset actually

Hi firstly thanks for this great extension I've used for awhile now and it's great. For the past few weeks though I'm getting the following error when I try to roll dice with this extension enabled:

Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:37: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nAdvantage' (a nil value)

I've singled out that this error only occurs when this extension is enabled.

Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by brendude View Post
    Hi firstly thanks for this great extension I've used for awhile now and it's great. For the past few weeks though I'm getting the following error when I try to roll dice with this extension enabled:

Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:37: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nAdvantage' (a nil value)

I've singled out that this error only occurs when this extension is enabled.

Any idea?
    Did you download the latest version from the forge? Also make sure that you have the latest version of rmilmine's and bmos's Advanced Effects extension (the combination of these two generated this error last week)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; January 17th, 2022 at 16:41.

Did you download the latest version from the forge? Also make sure that you have the latest version of rmilmine's and bmos's Advanced Effects extension (the combination of these two generated this error last week)
    I own both on the forge and have updated through FG. This should mean they're both up to date correct?

Quote Originally Posted by brendude View Post
    I own both on the forge and have updated through FG. This should mean they're both up to date correct?
    should be, if Bmos already pushed his version to the forge

Can you try to test just with my extension enabled? I tested and could not reproduce your error

Ah, also: Go into your /extensions folder and check whether you still have an Advanced Effects extension in the folder; Bmos's forge versions are now installing into the /vaults folder, not the /extensions one. But: Any version in the /extensions folder of an extension overwrites any version in the /vault. Hence, even if you update through the forge, a version of the extension in /extensions may still overwrite your updating So, the best may be to check whether you still have an old version installed

Thread Information