STAR TREK 2d20
Page 87 of 114 First ... 3777858687888997 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    So you are saying the ceiling blocks LOS? And it may, from a distance, but if the incline is regular (i.e.a tunnel) it will not block LOS for someone in the tunnel (i.e. on the incline or close enough of it).

Regardless though, FG is nice and flexible, you can use it how you best see fir and for what works for your group.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

LMoP Cragmaw Castle missing door (curtain)

One of the curtains in LMoP's Cragmaw Castle is missing a door occluder. It's the one just outside King's Quarters.

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 9.04.04 AM.png

Thanks for pointing that out; added to my list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

5E Mini-Dungeon Tome

5E Mini-Dungeon Tome - it's a biggie, with about 140 maps
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Thanks, added to the list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flammang View Post
    Finally here is LOS for Rise of the Runelords Chapter 3: The Hook Mountain
    This has now been added to the module. Thanks Steve

PFRPG Mini-Dungeon #010: Ghastardly Deeds
    PFRPG Mini-Dungeon #015: Torment at Torni Tower
    PFRPG AaW U1: Dark Days in Stoneholme. Please let me know if this works for 5E as well.
    All of these have now been included in the modules. Unfortunately the Dark Days in Stoneholme one couldn't be used for the 5e version since the maps are different sizes.

HotDQ Question

Quote Originally Posted by Guoccamole View Post
    Here is my first MODULE MAPPING adding FGU Line of Sight (LOS) for:

"Hoard of the Dragon Queen"(D&D 5E).
    LOS Player Maps:

27 Players maps - complete, some quite huge.

Please let me know if you notice any shortcomings/oversights, or have any comments, suggestions, or questions.
    TY!
    Quick question for everyone. Is this the most up to date version of the HotDQ LoS maps? I know on the main page the module still shows as In Progress and the post is from back in 2019. Thanks in advance!

Yes.

With respect to the HotDQ xml file, as far as I am aware it has not yet been included in the HotDQ module (I assume it is incomplete), but is there a way of me using what is there in the campaign I am currently running?

Thread Information