DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP - Looking for 4-6 Players for Princes of the Apocalypse

FG License: Ultimate ( I can host all players)
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone
    : MST (GMT -7)
    Day of week and time: Thursday's 8 pm MST
    If new game, planned start date: ASAP
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Once per week
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord (@Percias#1060)
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix
    : 50/50 (or determined by the groups play style)
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st lvl with standard PHB equipment
    Character restrictions: No homebrew, Evil alignment, or PVP, Other then that I have most of the supplements.

Details of your scenario: Prince of the Apocalypse.

Called by the Elder Elemental Eye to serve, four corrupt prophets have risen from the depths of anonymity to claim mighty weapons with direct links to the power of the elemental princes. Each of these prophets has assembled a cadre of cultists and creatures to serve them in the construction of four elemental temples of lethal design. It is up to adventurers from heroic factions such as the Emerald Enclave and the Order of the Gauntlet to discover where the true power of each prophet lay, and dismantle it before it comes boiling up to obliterate the Realms.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3569

Few things to keep in mind. I like to keep things as realistic as possible. I don't like meta gamers or rules lawyers. I am the DM I don't care what the books say I make the rules. I don't just bend the rules at will but if there needs a tweek here or there I will do it. I don't play with alot of the optional rules but if there is something the group decides on I will incorporate it. I prefer that the players drive the game and not the other way around. This is about your characters stories and you should make it up. I just guide you along with in the contents of the scenario. I would really like if you have used FG before not necessarily with D&D 5e but in some capacity. I would rather not spend half the session teaching you how to play. Its not fair to the others because it slows down the game. I have DM'd on FG before but not a premade I have done homebrew. I want mature players 18+ in age but with a mature attitude. No evil characters and no PVP. If this sounds like something you are interested in then leave a message (either PM or just post to the thread) with your details. Include your play experience, (FG, D&D, whatever) any personal details you want to share, what you expect out of the game and out of me, your character preference, and sign up on the game calendar. Once I get a group together we will start with a session 0 to make your characters and if time permits kick off the campaign. Hope this is enough info on what is expected if you have any questions feel free to ask here or send me a PM.
    Last edited by Percias; September 23rd, 2019 at 22:19.

I would be interested depending on the day/time you come up with. Long time gamer, good amount of 5E and FG experience (DM and player). I am east coast US time zone.

I haven't determined yet I was gonna keep it up to the players since they know their availability better. I was leaning toward weeknights after 8pm MST

I'd like to play. I'm available Monday and Tuesdays. MST.

Anyone who replies to this thread please sign up on the Game Calendar as well I will be using that to determine who gets picked to play

Applied. Not a d-bag. Terrible luck with the dice - seriously...

Forgot, Tuesdays work best for me. Mondays could work, everything else is an issue.
    Last edited by lostnirvana; August 7th, 2019 at 00:10.

Hey I'd be interested in talking to you more about this if you think i'd be a good match. I'm in central (UTC -5) so your time frame would be great, starting the games around 6pm my time. I have enough control of my work schedule that I can consistently be in my chair and ready to go by 6pm and i suspect the game would wrap up at a reasonable enough time that i'd not be up late. I have a background in dungeons and dragons, though admittedly it's been awhile since i've gotten to play consistently. I have been playing 5E sporadically with the fractured remnants of an offline group over the past couple months but still feel like i'm getting back into the hang of things. I haven't played in the forgotten realms since middle school... so i've had about 20 years to forget what i once knew of the setting. If you wanted me to score myself, i'd say i'm rusty on 5E mechanics and rules and effectively have zero knowledge of the realms (other than a couple character names that you never forget.) I've only been using FG for a couple months (sporadically) but am actively working with FGC to learn more about the software both from the player and GM perspective.

In terms of what i'm looking for, I really want to play with a group that's eager to get into character and drive the story themselves. I'm eager to play and want to play with other people who are eager to play. I've got a few loose character concepts rolling around in my mind that i'm interested in exploring and it sounds like this could be a fun campaign in which to do it!

Edit: not mondays

FYI, I have the standard license if that matters at all.

No I have ultimate I can even host demo players

im a brand new player. interested in playing a dungeon crawler. im available most nights after 10pm PST or Tuesday/Wednesday

Thread Information