Joshua Stream Pre
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
  1. #61
    Hello,
    Thank you for fixing that error.

    I noticed since after the "February" update, the TDMG doesn't appear to be working.
    I used my own set up, but also tried:

    "Fire Shield; TDMG: d6, melee, fire"

    And nothing happens. I tried it with NPCs and Players.
    Updated FGU
    Current version of Strain & Injury loaded today.
    The only other extension active was your Advanced Effects; it didn't work with or with out that running.

    Side question: Do we need Advanced Effects if we are using the current Strain/Injury Packages?

    Thanks!!

  2. #62
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    3,208
    Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Hello,
    Thank you for fixing that error.

    I noticed since after the "February" update, the TDMG doesn't appear to be working.
    I used my own set up, but also tried:

    "Fire Shield; TDMG: d6, melee, fire"

    And nothing happens. I tried it with NPCs and Players.
    Updated FGU
    Current version of Strain & Injury loaded today.
    The only other extension active was your Advanced Effects; it didn't work with or with out that running.

    Side question: Do we need Advanced Effects if we are using the current Strain/Injury Packages?

    Thanks!!
    What is advanced effects? That is rmilmine's extension, this is already very outdated, I think I had an advanced 3.5e/PF1 extension but that is part of the overlay package, so, you do not need to activate that (in fact, that extension is not available as a separate extension anymore )

    I cannot reproduce your TDMG bug, for me it all works; can you send a screenshot and check again that you do not have any other extension activated? also update maybe again, and then maybe send a screenshot of what you are doing also make sure that you attack with a melee attack When you use "[melee, ranged, opportunity]" in a TDMG effect, then it only applies the damage roll after the income of a melee, ranged or opportunity attack, respectively It does not make the damage of TDMG to such a type so, a bit different than the typical DMG effect
    Last edited by Kelrugem; May 5th, 2021 at 17:39.

  3. #63
    Thanks for the quick reply, Kelrugem!
    I was referring to your "Advanced 3.5e and Pathfinder effects" extension. I tried it with and without it. Now that I know it is all part of the Strain & Injury one, I've deleted it.

    For the TDMG. I found the issue. I didn't have the creature targeted. I was dragging and dropping attack dice. I didn't think that would have made a difference, but it makes sense.

    Thank you for the quick help!

    Rob

  4. #64
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    3,208
    Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply, Kelrugem!
    I was referring to your "Advanced 3.5e and Pathfinder effects" extension. I tried it with and without it. Now that I know it is all part of the Strain & Injury one, I've deleted it.

    For the TDMG. I found the issue. I didn't have the creature targeted. I was dragging and dropping attack dice. I didn't think that would have made a difference, but it makes sense.

    Thank you for the quick help!

    Rob
    Drag&drop should work, I guess, but it has to be an incoming damage not attack (sorry, I also accidentally wrote attack in my reply above)

  5. #65
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    3,208
    @all: Please redownload the overlay packages The new D tag got in conflict with DEX I changed D to d to resolve this (since it represents "divide" it fits, so, small letters for verbs) (see bottom of https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post447288 if you do not know this new tag)

    Thanks to Svandal for making me aware of that bug
    Last edited by Kelrugem; May 7th, 2021 at 20:31.

  6. #66
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    3,208
    Please redownload, compatibility update for the ruleset update on Tuesday (it is already compatible with the lighting update from today if not, please let me know; due to my imminent defence of the PhD I checked the code in a hurry )

  7. #67
    Hey Kel, sorry to ask this, but I just want to be sure I'm in the right place. Can you tell me exactly what package we are downloading? The trail here seems to lead me to a few different places.

    Is it from the list of extensions in your signature link? Some where else?

    Thank you.

  8. #68
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    3,208
    Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    Hey Kel, sorry to ask this, but I just want to be sure I'm in the right place. Can you tell me exactly what package we are downloading? The trail here seems to lead me to a few different places.

    Is it from the list of extensions in your signature link? Some where else?

    Thank you.
    You can either download it in the thread of my signature or in the thread of the extension you want to download This is the thread of the strainInjury version The extensions in the extension-threads are usually at the bottom of the first post

    If you do not see the extensions to download, then you may be accidentally in the mobile mode of FG. Then scroll to the bottom and click "Full Site" (or something like this). Then you should be in the "correct" forum

  9. #69
    I'm getting this script error when double-clicking an NPC in the CT to open the map that it is on: Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow_toolbar.lua"]:66: attempt to call field 'updateState' (a nil value)

    The map that opens seems to be missing all the targeting buttons from the toolbar. Seems like their recent change to the toolbar is conflicting with this extension.

    EDIT: This is with both overlay settings turned off. Turning them on doesn't seem to make any difference.

  10. #70
    Are these the only two version of Strain-Injury at this point? There isn't a version with just the advanced effects but not the overlays?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Spreadshirt Swag

Log in

Log in